**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

"The Top 2 Champs per Class" Pt. 1

So hey. Lemme get this straight, we get to obtain the top 2 champs via voting and by making the page for like 1 mil. likes. So I just read it again. They will be compiled in a single crystal? Or they will give it guaranteed? Or am I misunderstanding things?
Thank you for the response!

Comments

• Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Those champs will be in a pool for a singular crystal to purchase. You're guaranteed one of them, like a normal 4* crystal but only having those 12 champs in it.
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Dakine86 wrote: »
    Those champs will be in a pool for a singular crystal to purchase. You're guaranteed one of them, like a normal 4* crystal but only having those 12 champs in it.

so its like a game of luck again????
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Dakine86 wrote: »

this is correct, it will cost $1.00 and you do not have to buy it but I know I will if they hit 1 mil likes but it's not looking like they will hit it.