**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How much points are u puting up for Solo Gifting?

2»

Comments

• RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    300k to 1mil
    Lovejoy72 said:

DrZola said:

Curious here…the folks claiming to put up 1,000,000 points in solo gifting have all burned 100,000 units on gifts? So either a ton of grinding or 33+ Odins or some mix thereof?

Dr. Zola

I’m deciding those are people who left their devices open, and have curious cats.
    I’m sure there r some who drop that much but I’m also willing to bet a few r trolling with their vote/score.
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    edited December 2021
    50k to 100k
    Exactly
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Less than 35k points
    Zero
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    300k to 1mil
    For me personally I'm at 350k and I'm stopping. Got a decent haul of stuff I'm happy with.

Our alliance is at around 6mil, should be enough for the 1-5%
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    This event IMO is so bad. All it does is put players against each other for Kabams profit. It would mean more if you actually had any control over any part of this game but sadly Kabam could pull the plug right after this event and everyone would be out of everything they spent.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    35k to 50k
    All milestones and that’s wil be it
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    Less than 35k points
    Will3808 said:

Cap45 said:

H3t3r said:

70k for me. Should put me in top 1-5%

Wow, u got a lot of confidence. I put 57k and I only think I will get the 50 to 75%
    Your score should definitely get top 5-15%. You’ll be surprised how low 25% and down is. Last year I think I used around 1500 units and scored around 25%.
    Is this true? 1500 units is only 5 ggc? Just wondering because I would be very very happy with 25-51% with only getting around 21-24k points
  • 100k to 200k
    Remember guys this data is skewed. If you are in the MCOC forums you are more likely to be a more serious player and might grind or spend more and place higher in gifting.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    50k to 100k
    Originally planned at 36k but decided to just use some of my units and try to get 1-5%. Currently at 111k. Think I am good for now. Only 2600 units left.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    35k to 50k
    Just aiming for the Milestones.
  • RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    300k to 1mil

Remember guys this data is skewed. If you are in the MCOC forums you are more likely to be a more serious player and might grind or spend more and place higher in gifting.

Solid point
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    50k to 100k
    Just hoping that 100k is top 10%. Based on this poll, it will be close.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    50k to 100k
    Aiming for 100k+, would like top 5% but reading the comments my hope for that is dwindling.