**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The 2021 Gift is definitively inferior to the one given in 2020

2»

Comments

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Yeah, I agree that it is entirely possible to both be grateful for a gift and to also give thoughtful, constructive feedback on said gift. I don't think one automatically disqualifies you from the other. And not sure why some folks are viewing it this way. I was also a little surprised by the TB gift, but that doesn't mean I'm ungrateful.

And yes, on the heels of the Trade in Store AG situation. It was pretty rough for the holiday gift's value be subject to rng. Cause you'll unavoidably have many folks like myself who lost out on the AG due to rng, to then completely strike out on the Nexus as well. A guaranteed value gift would have been better. For whatever that feedback is worth. But I'm still grateful to have received the gift.
  • Hello @Illusionary. Thank you for your feedback on the 2021 gift. I moved the thread to the Feedback section, where it corresponds.