**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Am i the only one??

Am i the only one who hasn't even pulled one single new champs (released between purgatory to spidey 2099) from featured 6* hero crystals... i mean i have opened a Lotttttt of them but no **** spidey no herc no penny ....all i am getting other old champs and duping them ( p.s i already had those champs so every pull (except medusa but havent duped her) still is worthless 😭😭) RNG gods why so Cruel?
And i got almost every champ in basic i want so not opening basic for now

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I have had good luck with some FCs and horrible luck with others.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
    It does get frustrating not getting the champs you want after spending time grinding on this game. Eventually, you'll land the champ. I've given up paying for crystals after learning the champs you received are determined, so the whole spinning the crystal is just a waste of time to get your hopes up as you watch a 6* Herc go by on a scrub 6* next to it.
    Whether it's today or 3 years from now, you'll get the champ, it depends on how long you wanna keep playing this game. Just like you, I'm still looking for 6* Herc, penni, or sparky, while seeing others have them in a short period of time playing this game whether by luck or by whaling.