**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gifting Matchmaking

Comments

• Waycott15 said:

Still looking for 10-20 if anyone is interested

I can do 4?
  • MTB_rad said:

Waycott15 said:

Still looking for 10-20 if anyone is interested

I'm game, what's your IGN?
    I’m happy to do 4 if you’re game?

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    in game name is TP33, got a GGC to trade let me know or drop me an add in game
  • Waycott15Waycott15 Posts: 19
    edited December 2021
    Yes please @GarrettN
  • @MTB_rad added you
  • @MTB_rad my gamer tag is squatchkillerz
  • I can trade between 35-40 ggc. Have lots of units. Will go second. Add me on line and we can figure it out :)
    Line id is wrath213
  • Wanting to trade 10 GGCs! In game name is Rollherd. Add me if you’re inter
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    i have 20 GGC id like to trade. all my ally has already done there share they said. Ive already opened about 12,000 units worth between my main and alt accounts.
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112

Hey all,

Just became eligible to gift and contribute to my alliance, but most of my alliance has gifted the majority of their units so I have a lot to gift and not many alliance mates available (looking to gift anywhere from 2,500 to 5,000 units worth of GGC. Anyone out there willing to trade? We can do 1 at a time so nobody gets burned

add me as a friend my IGN is Famous Ry and ill trade 20 with you or less whichever you decide.
  • Sandwich616Sandwich616 Posts: 2
    Got like 7 GGC's to trade, looking to do them 1 at a time so we can trade for less than 7 if you're interested. I'll be willing to trade first to good traders from here, otherwise I'd prefer to trade second. IGN is cccattt
  • @Rollherd im down to trade
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Trading 5
  • JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    Looking to trade up to 20. Done a few In here already. In game name is zeus420god 👍
    Done my trades. Thx to ign squatchkillerz. 👍
  • W32W32 Posts: 9
    Anyone still looking to do like 5 GGC’s
    ign: Will3200 if interested
  • jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    W32 said:

Anyone still looking to do like 5 GGC’s
    ign: Will3200 if interested

im up for it, ill add you in game
  • PantherkPantherk Posts: 7
    edited December 2021
    Got 1 ggc ready to trade,i can send first to people who already proved they are trustworthy
    My ign is the same as on the forums
    MTB_rad said:

I’m still looking for 20-30 more if anyone is interested. I have many successful trades in this thread.
    IGN: MTB-rad.

I got some more to do mate if u r down. In game name is zeus420god 👍