**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which class Quicksilver will be?

In the Hypothetical (and probable) scenario that quicksilver wins the summoners choice, which class you think he will be and why?

I'd love to see him as a mystic champion, considering his MCU origin with the mind stone and being part of a magic family. He was also possessed by Chton once so... Idk, i think I'd be great. But we will probably get a science one (i hope I'm wrong)

Which class Quicksilver will be? 111 votes

Mystic
4%
Denzel116TRONG94ReignkingTWExpertguiD3fu 5 votes
Mutant
79%
TheTAbyssCarmel1razielmostlyharmlessnHort4Sighsohardjdrum663WayntosTheVyrusbm3eppsBlackPhoenix44Mqc19Jeppy3377Total_Domin01solopoloWicket329IamTryingMyBestLibertyPrimeV1Raichu626JuggerNot 88 votes
Science
11%
SamdroxtaarThatGuyYouSaw235DheerockFilledPizzaFiiNCHIronGladiator22Tlyer102062006odishika123Sparty6RiptideAGENT_A7KGrassKnucklesdanteofdmc 13 votes
Skill
1%
Thefire13Fire_3 2 votes
Cosmic or tech (who knows, right?)
2%
BrightfireHDWill3808Spider_Ham0 3 votes

Comments

• ExpertguiExpertgui Posts: 51
    edited December 2021
    Mystic
    P.S: a mystic champion with stagger, evade, miss, big yellow numbers and physical damage would be sick
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    They did use Comic Quicksilver as the image in the overview of the options, in that case it's obviously gonna be Mutant.
    However if it ends up being MCU Quicksilver instead, it'd be a toss up between Science and Cosmic. Since the scepter itself isn't actually Magic and I doubt the Marvel Higher-ups would give them the ability to imply something that direct which was kept vague till now, but the process to give him his Powers would most likely be considered Scientific since it was done by humans doing tests with the scepter on people which could also make an argument for his powers being of Cosmic origin due to the Infinity Stone inside the scepter.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    If for whatever reason he is not a Mutant, he will be a Cosmic since he was an Inhuman at some point
    Mutant

and I doubt the Marvel Higher-ups would give them the ability to imply something that direct which was kept vague till now

To be clear here I'm talking about them keeping Quicksilver's Power's Origins vague, in the sense we don't know if he had these dormant magic abilities like Wanda did or if the scepter/stone itself was the thing that gave him the Powers.
  • BrightfireHDBrightfireHD Posts: 81

They did use Comic Quicksilver as the image in the overview of the options, in that case it's obviously gonna be Mutant.

Have you not read comics in recent years?
    Both Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are not Mutants in comics.
    They are experiments of the High Evolutionary.
  • ZekedamamZekedamam Posts: 215 ★★
    edited December 2021
    Mutant
    I think mutant because in the comics and X-men movies he is displayed as a mutant
  • ZekedamamZekedamam Posts: 215 ★★
    edited December 2021
    Mutant

• Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    Mutant

However if it ends up being MCU Quicksilver instead, it'd be a toss up between Science and Cosmic. Since the scepter itself isn't actually Magic and I doubt the Marvel Higher-ups would give them the ability to imply something that direct which was kept vague till now, but the process to give him his Powers would most likely be considered Scientific since it was done by humans doing tests with the scepter on people which could also make an argument for his powers being of Cosmic origin due to the Infinity Stone inside the scepter.

The overview was a leaked data mined video put together by someone other than kabam I believe. Kabam doesn’t have the actual list posted anywhere and in the leaked video it does say in the corner of each picture “not actual mcoc concept art”. But with that being said the most notable quicksilver is Evan peters quicksilver from the X-men movies (although it is Evan peters in Wandavision as “Ralph Boner”). I personally find it hard to visualize quicksilver in mcoc as anything other than mutant, being the son of Magneto and all.
  • BrightfireHDBrightfireHD Posts: 81
    Zekedamam said:

Marvel retconned Pietro and Wanda's origins about 5 years ago.
    They're never mutants and they're not children of Magneto in 616 main universe.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Zekedamam said:

Marvel retconned Pietro and Wanda's origins about 5 years ago.
    They're never mutants and they're not children of Magneto in 616 main universe.
    But in all the comics I had for the 40 years prior, were they mutants?
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    All depends on which adaptation of them Kabam will release.
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    Pseudo_19 said:

The overview was a leaked data mined video put together by someone other than kabam I believe. Kabam doesn’t have the actual list posted anywhere and in the leaked video it does say in the corner of each picture “not actual mcoc concept art”. But with that being said the most notable quicksilver is Evan peters quicksilver from the X-men movies (although it is Evan peters in Wandavision as “Ralph Boner”). I personally find it hard to visualize quicksilver in mcoc as anything other than mutant, being the son of Magneto and all.
    No, the video was official. The art just wasn’t drawn by them I think. It was just put in to represent each character for the vote.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Science

We basically already know what classes they will be. Each class got 2 and they were next to each other. It’s not confirmed or anything but I personally am 99% sure.

wouldn't prowler be skill?
    It’s a 50/50 if we look at comics and movies but he definitely could be tech. Definitely not a more easy decision than Bullseye and some people would argue that Zeno should be science but I think that the whole idea where there are 2 for each class is accurate.

We basically already know what classes they will be. Each class got 2 and they were next to each other. It’s not confirmed or anything but I personally am 99% sure.

Great catch. Good eye, man.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Mutant

Dude. You are awesome.
    Edit: If this is the case I would be so much happier about Quicksilver winning the SCC22.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 ★★★★
    Mutant
    Although they used science to awaken the inherent dormant mutant genes in the twins Wanda and Pietro (as per MCU version).. Kabam can go either science or mutant or maybe combine both like with Karnak who is skill and cosmic.. that would make it annoying since rank up would require both catalyst.. logically.. it is going to be science class.. but this is Kabam, so they could make Quicksilver a mutant.
    edited December 2021
    Rookiie said:

Dude. You are awesome.
    Edit: If this is the case I would be so much happier about Quicksilver winning the SCC22.
    You know - I felt the same exact way.

This leads me to a question about Sauron - is ge a mutant in the game? Did Kabam release that info?
    psp742 said:

Although they used science to awaken the inherent dormant mutant genes in the twins Wanda and Pietro (as per MCU version).. Kabam can go either science or mutant or maybe combine both like with Karnak who is skill and cosmic.. that would make it annoying since rank up would require both catalyst.. logically.. it is going to be science class.. but this is Kabam, so they could make Quicksilver a mutant.

A mutated scientist

No wait, that’s something else.
  • LeellisonLeellison Posts: 20

Mutant
    Pseudo_19 said:

I'm talking about the video that revealed the champions that could be voted for, they showed an image of every character and the Quicksilver one showed his comic incarnation.
    Mutant

to those talking about the retconn... wasn't that done for the MCU movies? Won't it be retconned again when mutants join the MCU?

Exactly, and everyone prefers when they were Mutants so it'll be retconned/forced back to the original state at some point. Same as EVERYTHING else has in comics, Pym-Tron, Life Bringer Galactus, She-Hulk, recent examples to name a few.
    Mutant

But yeah this is Insightful x1000, definitely gonna be Science then.
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    I agree with liberty prime that the retcon will certainly reverse at some point

Being a child of magneto is a big, big deal. Much bigger than their current origin. It’s like saying gamora will no longer be a daughter of thanos if he is going to be in the same universe - it only serves to make her less important, when the goal is usually the opposite….