**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

24-Hour Offer or GGC or ...

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I left the game for a while and missed out on getting at least the 3-Star version of Anti-Venom, Kitty Pryde, Knull, Nimrod and of course the Summoned Symbiote.

Now there is an opportunity to gamble on Cavalier and/or Grandmasters crystals to try for the champs instead of waiting at least six months.

I am thinking the max. I am willing to use is 1200 units and with RNG, what would be a good decision?

24-Hour Offer or GGC or ... 79 votes

Get 24-Hour crystals (why wait 6 months)
3%
Cap366laxtheTenukering 3 votes
Get GGC (anything is still better off than probable 3-Stars)
46%
SatsuiNoHadouDrenlinzuffyTheVyrusFoxhero007Khanman500TheCipeTotal_Domin01p01arisAgentDoom9NEXTONScopeotoe987SbkruebStevieManWonderNo_oneukDoubleDeltaDeaconFilledPizzaUvoginCapdevilaseb 37 votes
Save the units to clear 6.2.6 path
46%
buffajrheruheru511Feeney234Drake2078NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEAanthopseudosaneMalreck04Rockyshocky_Sham_Bugmat78psp742Nichj99KRANꓘTRONG94Thoye3ericong77Prakhar_82ChiliDogAmneties 37 votes
Do nothing till next year (maybe Vision offer may drop in Jan)
2%
Doug4theWinValentinos13 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    If your not throne breaker get that first. You’ll get more rewards from that than than 4 ggc or cav crystals by a lot
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    This cant be a serious question... is it? Lol
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Save your units for thronebreaker
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    Decisions, decisions ... :s

• Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    They recently had the Vision offer, can't remember exactly how many units they were asking...but it was ridiculous overpriced
    Drake2078 said:

They recently had the Vision offer, can't remember exactly how many units they were asking...but it was ridiculous overpriced

I bought the 5-Star Vision in 2019. If the 2022 offer for 6-Star is at similar units level, I should be taking it up.

Looks like not worth to try.

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Definitely clear 6.2.6
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    You already missed Vision, that already happened I want to say six weeks ago?
    edited December 2021

Not really. It was a little too high unit cost.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Not really. It was a little too high unit cost.
    I forget specifically when it happened and I heard people complain that it was a little too overpriced. I just remember they had it recently.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Get GGC (anything is still better off than probable 3-Stars)
    Misclicked.

Do Content