**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your GGC and shard pulls here

13»

Comments

• odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    Kerneas said:

Og spider for sure
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Not opening any 6*s for 3 weeks. I'm waiting for the current featured 6* champs to get in the basic pool.
  • Got 6* Sunspot,

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Was very lucky this year - 2 gems (science & cosmic), 6* Thanos, 5* Thanos , Weapon X (twice) & Kang, 4* Thanos & Kang :)

• Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 249 ★★
    edited December 2021
    First 6s champ and as expected….

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    Dream pull:

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 ★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Here is pic of the 15k 6* shards, also got 2,500 6* shards a few (but didn't take pic of them), 15k and 10k 5* shards (no pic as well) and champions I pulled. With 6* I pick basic instead of featured, but with 5* I went with some featured but mostly basic
    I also got some tier2 alpha fragments, one tier5 basic fragments, 6* class sig stones, and 5* cosmic/ science sig.

15k 6* shards
    Here are the champions I got:

4* Kang (GGC champion)

6* Ghost

6* Ronan

5* Hercules (from featured) actually rolled over Peni Parker who I really wanted but Hercules is lucky miss.

5* Green Goblin (from basic)

5* Aarkus (from basic)

5* Venompool (from featured) still hoping for Peni Parker but it landed on VP.

6* VTD

Not bad haul for myself.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Don't have a picture but I got 5* Green Goblin and Karnak SIG lvl up
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 147

And a 6* ag tech as well
    Very happy cheers kabam and everybody
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    popped 4 ggcs got a 6 star nexus and pulled ibomb 4th 6 star
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    I wonder if we are going to see an influx of complaints of weapon x on defense now? Especially in lower tier wars.
  • D3fuD3fu Posts: 49
    I just opened this single ggc yesterday and pulled a 6* kang
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    My luck with the Sinister Synergy Crystals has actually been better than I expected - netting things like 2 5* Night Thrashers, a 5* Abomination (I guess?) and a 6* Diablo

Anyway, I decided to say "whatever" and get the 10 GGC offer, and besides one crystal giving a million Gold... most of me wishes I hadn't.

One was 4 +5 Cosmic Signature Stones
    Three gave 18000 T2A fragments... and how I have 8 catalysts in storage I can't even sell for Gold
    Two gave 3 Tier 4 Basic Catalysts (so, six total)
    One gave a T4CCC
    Two gave 2500 6* Shards
    and I got 10,000 5* Shards

¯\_(ツ)_/¯