**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unduped iceman nerf!!!

Has anyone else used a unduped iceman since the extended maintanence? I have a unduped 4* 4/40 iceman I use for arena and everyday in aq maps 3 and 4 but after this maintenance his I’ve armor doesn’t come back after you lose it just once -_-* I’m extremely pissed off because now I need to bring another champ to 4/40 to replace him but if I would’ve known they were gonna do this I never would’ve ranked him in the first place! Had this happened to anyone else or is that legitimately what they did? Cause if that’s the case for everyone there’s no way in hell im sticking with this game and kabam can take that loss on how much they make off of me which is quite a bit considering I’ve been working to build my profile to competitive standards -_-*

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Sounds like it's just a bug and not a nerf. He is definitely supposed to reform his ice armor after losing it.

Hopefully it doesn't take kabam forever to fix it...
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    Against quake might happened due to concussion
  • Well I thought it was a bug too but I used him in 20 fights just to test this and not once did the refresh timer pop up
  • Quake wasn’t the only fight. If anything the first fight I figured this out in was against collosus and you know he doesn’t have any utility to disable anyone’s buffs
  • And even against quake she’s concussed my iceman before but the refresh timer always stayed on the screen but now there’s nothing >.<
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    TruckerDDD wrote: »
    Well I thought it was a bug too but I used him in 20 fights just to test this and not once did the refresh timer pop up

Yeah it could be a bug where the timer doesn't start correctly after losing it.
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    Sounds like it's just a bug and not a nerf. He is definitely supposed to reform his ice armor after losing it.

Hopefully it doesn't take kabam forever to fix it...

remember those 8 hours ...yeah and there are still bugs....that says it all right there
  • Then why was the timer not even there? Can anyone try fighting with a unduped iceman and tell me if it’s just happening t
  • Happening to me?*
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Its probably a bug. His ice armor was bugged before maintenance allowing you to never lose it after a sp3. Also, why would they nerf just the unduped version?
  • So people would have to push through some of their content for a generic awakening gem just to be able to use him
  • Profit wise it’s a smart idea on their end cause if people who rely on their unduped iceman in some form or another can’t get their ice armor back but they keep ice armor when he’s duped if they don’t have the mastery setup to finish act 4 and weren’t focused on clearing it then they would have to push through even if they weren’t ready for it yet and if they keep failing they have to keep getting potions and revives to use just to finish exploration for 1 thing and if they aren’t arena monsters and run out of units for potions that means they have to fish out their hard earned money just to try to accomplish the task and after getting pissed enough at buying small unit packages eventually just decide to buy an Odin so nerfing unduped iceman could bring them a lot of money in since without the ice armor all he has is his immunities but takes a lot of damage per hit from bigger champs
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    His ice armor is very buggy. I don’t think it’s intended to never show up after Mephisto nils it at the start of the fight. Frequently I’ve kept it after using a SP2, even though it says he’s suppose to shed it in order to do extra damage.
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    I've just tried my unduped iceman and every time I lost the armour, the timer started and then the armour appeared again once the timer ended.
  • Yeah but it’s supposed to generate back after that gray clock timer finishes a cycle through right?
  • Here I’ll go try another fight and take a screenshot and I’ll be back to post it
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Does it come back if you use Sp3? That is supposed to instantly form it. I'm curious.
    It is supposed to reform regularly but they did intend on "fixing" the infinite ice armor buff....I mean bug!

Duping only decreased the reform timer and started with coldsnap.
  • Well apparently it is a big and only happens on road to the labrynth and occasionally on arena but it’s working for me again now but now I’m embarrassed for even addressing it >.<
  • And the screenshot against crossbones didn’t take >.<
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Grufty wrote: »
    I've just tried my unduped iceman and every time I lost the armour, the timer started and then the armour appeared again once the timer ended.

That bug usually happens after you've used an sp3
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    edited November 2017
    The one I fought just had 2. One on cool down and one up. I didn't dissapper after an s3 either.
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    ejej0jh806fh.png
  • Alright, I'm reporting this to the team, but also closing this thread. We don't nerf or make adjustments without telling you guys about it. If you see an issue like this, it's most likely a bug, and should be reported as one. If you'd like to start a thread on the subject in the Bugs section of the forums, I will be sure to update it when we have more information.
This discussion has been closed.