**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Different cyber Monday offers for "uncollected"

I just wanted to ask whether you think, that there will bei different offers for uncollected and the other play base. For example uncollected can purchase 5* awakening gem and other players can purchase a 4* one as a 5* wouldn't really help them out right now

Comments

• GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    Thats an interesting suggestion, but when money is involved the offers would goto everyone as otherwise it would be kabam losing out.

Any in game unit offers though would be interesting to see different offers but I can imagine lots of hate threats from people saying if they knew them they would have pushed harder to become uncollected.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Honestly, the whole discussion on 'I would have pushed harder' should be moot now. It's been possible more than long enough for anyone to become uncollected. Some offers could tailor to that, without anyone having the right to piss and moan over it.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    The other thought is if there are 2 or so days a year where everyone has the ability to buy something "uncollected", like the 3*-5* crystals...would that destroy the game? Don't think so. Especially if there is a cap on the number you can buy.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    Uncollected or not, there should be a class specific 5* awakening gem deal. Many of us long standing veteran players have been playing this game for 3 years straight now, & are at a point where progression will not happen anymore, due to everything being random, because we are already at a point where we cannot exceed such progression any longer.

A 5* class specific awakening gem deal for a flat rate $100 USD would be ideal, & it would also be the BIGGEST marketing deal that Kabam would have introduced, with many players of all levels purchasing.

At the same time, a 4* class specific awakening gem deal with 20 sig stones for $50 USD would be nice too.

Aside from whatever else they will sell. But truth be told, if Kabam really wants to make the biggest revenue to date on one of their offers, the 5* class specific awakening gem deal for $100 would be the way to go...

Could not agree more! Kabam please make this happen! I would also like another "pick your own class, 5* crystal"
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Uncollected or not, there should be a class specific 5* awakening gem deal. Many of us long standing veteran players have been playing this game for 3 years straight now, & are at a point where progression will not happen anymore, due to everything being random, because we are already at a point where we cannot exceed such progression any longer.

A 5* class specific awakening gem deal for a flat rate $100 USD would be ideal, & it would also be the BIGGEST marketing deal that Kabam would have introduced, with many players of all levels purchasing.

At the same time, a 4* class specific awakening gem deal with 20 sig stones for $50 USD would be nice too.

Aside from whatever else they will sell. But truth be told, if Kabam really wants to make the biggest revenue to date on one of their offers, the 5* class specific awakening gem deal for $100 would be the way to go...

agree but $50 for 4* awakening LOOOL...
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    gohard123 wrote: »

agree but $50 for 4* awakening LOOOL...

Last 4* awakening gem offer was $49.99
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★

I'm not disputing that.. I was only saying that it isn't worth it..
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I doubt it but it’s a nice idea
    Last 4* awakening gem was 1000 units which is roughly $35
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Possible considering the recent Thor crystal offer. (Guaranteed 4* for uncollected only).

5* gem would be cool but im hoping for something more reasonable in price. Or a t4cc/ t4b rank up deal.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    I don't really see why a 5* awakening gems would not be useful to not uncollected players.
    I had at least 15 5* champions before being uncollected, and duplicating a 5* champions if you are not uncollected is VERY valuable to complete the content needed to become uncollected.
    I want to see a 5* awakening gem crystal in the $100 unit pack
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    I just want a dupe its all i am asking, please i have 15 unduped 5* lol
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Not spending a dime—not even if they offer a generic 5* AG for $0.99 to Uncollected.

Dr. Zola
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    Not spending a dime—not even if they offer a generic 5* AG for $0.99 to Uncollected.

Dr. Zola

Same unfortunately. I have beaten everything in the game and this over priced stuff is no longer appealing to me.

Whatever they have planned is already locked in stone as the sales team sets this stuff up weeks in advance.
  • AythemAythem Posts: 20
    NEED more t2Alphas for 5*s to progress.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Aythem wrote: »
    NEED more t2Alphas for 5*s to progress.

Only if you have strong 5* to rank up. If you tend to pull rubbish, T2a are useless.

Dr. Zola

Agreed, but at least with the sig stones added in said class specific deal, it would balance out.
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

I’d rather see a class specific 5* awakening gem deal for $100 over a random 5* awakening gem crystal deal. I have 3 5* awakening gems already in my stash that are completely useless to me, with 6 R4 5 stars, that are already high in sig. I need a mystic gem for my Voodoo. 😉
  • MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
    Just look it up on YouTube..seatin made a video last year about the cyber Monday offers
  • I want an alpha 1 daily card. Where everyday for a month I get an alpha 1 cat
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    I agree. There should be tier offers. We all need different things
    A 5* generic or a pick your class shouldn’t be offered. It was almost a year after 5* came out that those were offered as 4* versions in deals
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Quick question for anyone that remembers... last year, were the better deals on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Both had good deals.
    Friday if memory serves had 3 t4b for 900 units. Also stuff added to regular unit packs.
    Monday had stacked (1 leading to another) offers for 1k, 3k and... ?k units making it all together a full 5* and loads of t4cc shard crystals and things added in as well. Obviously you don't need all three of those to make it worth it. I found it fair value, at least for the first offer of the three.

I'm sure googling will show quite a few YouTube clips about it.