**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hercules in the 6* Basic Pool

Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
Hi guys,

sooo I am 25 crystals deep in the 6* featured and had no luck pulling Hercules. Since we only have 13 days left, I see no chance for me personally anymore. How does the system with the basic pool work again?

Hercules was released on 15.7.2021. Does it mean that Hercules will be in the basic in January 2022?

Thank you in advance!

(Yes I am crying)

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    Okay thank you Funko
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Yes the 6 stars feature is when that’s over all champions in that’s pulled wil com in to basics them there ist in there
    Bboychobo said:

@Fit_Fun9329 Hey man, i feel you .... i opened 35 featured and didnt get a single Herc.... this is some rng bs.. i have alliance mates open one and get Herc.. so i feel your frustration and also bad rng is what is going to kill the game for me .... the rng algorithm is just bs....

Thanks bro, it’s depressing. You save up shards half a year and than you’ll get nothing in return … Kills it for me, too. I understand the rng aspect but that’s a bit too much.

Feel hugged man
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    I tried the 5* featured. Opened about 10, I think. No Herc. Open one basic in my alt, boom! Guess who?

I tried the 5* featured. Opened about 10, I think. No Herc. Open one basic in my alt, boom! Guess who?

I have an idea 😅

I realized I have one last chance next week or so. Have to try it one last time and then be doomed forever