**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My last 6* of the year was something else...

JoshKosh557JoshKosh557 Posts: 2,833 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
:'( literally the worse version of a champ I already have at r3, praying for a tune-up soon 🀞

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He's comparable to Peni not ultron
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429 β˜…
    What?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

:'( literally the worse version of a champ I already have at r3, praying for a tune-up soon 🀞

Whenever I see an ultron face near the discussion title I understand that it is a 99.9% chance that it's you
    he is awesome in utility but damage.... 5 star r3
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2022
    A 6* r1 is already a 5* r4 and then some once leveled up. This is a great pull because now you can let go of the 5* and have a more powerful 6* version for just iso .Then there's the adrenaline which gives your 6* more survivability too.

Oh, and warlock and Ultron pair nicely together for that fury synergy. Wait til you can also add g2099 and HB to that team. Warlock is amazing. I have taken him against the AW and AQ apoc bosses for a solo many times. And I love using both of them for different matchups and situations, especially where healing and/or power control are needed.

I'm always happy to get a useful 6* that can immediately replace a 5* and save me from throwing r4/R5 resources into the 5*. Everything about your 5* pull is better than your current 5* R3 and Warlock is useful everywhere.

• :'( literally the worse version of a champ I already have at r3, praying for a tune-up soon 🀞

Whenever I see an ultron face near the discussion title I understand that it is a 99.9% chance that it's you
    How did you get those stats?
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 β˜…β˜…β˜…

That fight duration though
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ace2319 said:

Well if you don’t want him I will gladly take him off your hands

Or you could just rank up ur ultron 😜, then you wouldn’t need my champ
    My ultron is r5 but I would love to have a warlock too
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    45 hits, he took 45 hits to the face. Well technically more because warlock blocks with his face
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

You’re doing it wrong. 5/65 πŸ‘‡