**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I have a new champion idea

I think for Spider-Man no way home they should add Tobey Maguire Spider-Man into the game. More specifically I think they should add Bully Maguire into the game. Since most of Spider-Man champions seem to not be as powerful characters, this one should top the cake. Also his victory pose should be his iconic dance.

Comments

• FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Hmm, I’m not sure we need to see another spider man hero in the game right now. I’d rather have another spider villain.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

I think for Spider-Man no way home they should add Tobey Maguire Spider-Man into the game. More specifically I think they should add Bully Maguire into the game. Since most of Spider-Man champions seem to not be as powerful characters, this one should top the cake. Also his victory pose should be his iconic dance.

See Spider-Man symbiote. Not bully McGuire by any means (thank heavens) but that’s the closest thing you’re gonna get.

I’m pretty sure Kabam doesn’t want to add someone specifically from comics or a tv show, see white mags and DDHK’s name changes
  • FiiNCH said:

Hmm, I’m not sure we need to see another spider man hero in the game right now. I’d rather have another spider villain.

True I think we should finish out Spider-Man’s villians like lizard before we get to Maguire. The worlds not ready yet
  • Big fan of No Way Home here and I'd love to see more Spidey content in the game but, that being said, there is a more suitable place on the forums to share these ideas. You can head over to the Character Wishlist Thread 3.0 and pitch your new champions there.
This discussion has been closed.