**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My last 6* of the year was something else...

JoshKosh557JoshKosh557 Posts: 2,833 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
:'( literally the worse version of a champ I already have at r3, praying for a tune-up soon 🀞

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He's comparable to Peni not ultron
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429 β˜…
    What?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

:'( literally the worse version of a champ I already have at r3, praying for a tune-up soon 🀞

Whenever I see an ultron face near the discussion title I understand that it is a 99.9% chance that it's you
    he is awesome in utility but damage.... 5 star r3
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2022
    A 6* r1 is already a 5* r4 and then some once leveled up. This is a great pull because now you can let go of the 5* and have a more powerful 6* version for just iso .Then there's the adrenaline which gives your 6* more survivability too.

Oh, and warlock and Ultron pair nicely together for that fury synergy. Wait til you can also add g2099 and HB to that team. Warlock is amazing. I have taken him against the AW and AQ apoc bosses for a solo many times. And I love using both of them for different matchups and situations, especially where healing and/or power control are needed.

I'm always happy to get a useful 6* that can immediately replace a 5* and save me from throwing r4/R5 resources into the 5*. Everything about your 5* pull is better than your current 5* R3 and Warlock is useful everywhere.

• :'( literally the worse version of a champ I already have at r3, praying for a tune-up soon 🀞

Whenever I see an ultron face near the discussion title I understand that it is a 99.9% chance that it's you
    How did you get those stats?
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 β˜…β˜…β˜…

That fight duration though
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ace2319 said:

Well if you don’t want him I will gladly take him off your hands

Or you could just rank up ur ultron 😜, then you wouldn’t need my champ
    My ultron is r5 but I would love to have a warlock too
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    45 hits, he took 45 hits to the face. Well technically more because warlock blocks with his face
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

You’re doing it wrong. 5/65 πŸ‘‡