**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blood soul boost bug

This boost is not expiring, i did send support ticket, they gave some troubleshoot steps. I followed it but the bug didn’t go away . I again sent feedback ticket and received some computer generated reply which didn’t make any sense.

juqrh1k3ehzg.jpeg

Comments

• Hey, when are you planning to remove this from my id?

5ixpuh8iqec6.jpeg
  • Hi there -

I'm really sorry we haven't responded to this! I'd be happy to have someone check into it. However can you please send me your in-game ID via message? :)
  • Hi, has your issue been resolved ?

I have the same problem and the Kabam Support says they are sending this to the Game Team for review... not sure when this will be resolved ... I really hope this will be soon !
  • Lagendra wrote: »
    Hi, has your issue been resolved ?

I have the same problem and the Kabam Support says they are sending this to the Game Team for review... not sure when this will be resolved ... I really hope this will be soon !

yes, it's resolved. pm kabam vydious with snapshot and request if support doesn't answer you. He can help you out.
  • Hi, just to share with you that my soul boost is still being displayed.... :(
    How long did it take for yours to resolve?
  • this icon is still appear to my id too, please fix

my id name is Tuang_8989