**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

FIRST 6*....GOOD OR BAD LUCK?

Wsd37Wsd37 Posts: 20
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Got my first six star today...got White Mag. Good, Bad...Solid pull...? What do you guys think?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Wsd37Wsd37 Posts: 20
    What where your guys first 6*?
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Really good pull! He’s a great support champ, and not and on his own either.

My first 6* was Bishop. Pre buff. I actually enjoyed using him.
  • OrtounOrtoun Posts: 521 ★★★
    While not the best on his own, white mags is a great addition to almost every team through his prefight. I'm still chasing him in something higher then a 4 star so I can use him in act 6. My first 6 star was psylock, and while she has her uses, I think I would have preferred white mags.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    White mags has solid damage tho
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Very useful champ on his own imho, bleed immune, energy attacks, ability reduction vs. Metal Champions, Armor breaks and solid special attack damage. Worth Rank 2 in my book.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    Mags House of X ... such an incredibly underrated champ .. mainly because of Red Mags and his damage but I'd say personally that House of X fits in a team much better especially considering he's very good on his own as well. I use mine a lot to enhance my team but I recently discovered how good he is just on his own.
  • Wsd37Wsd37 Posts: 20
    Thank you so much guys! Great to know! When it comes to mutant champs, you only here about the beyond god tier champs, so I did not really know what to expect with White Mag. This was great help! Thank you!
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Great pull
  • Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Solid damage and the pre fights are great
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Pretty good. Grats.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 613 ★★
    That is a solid pull, mine was venom.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Solid pull OP. Potentially r3+ worthy.

My first 6* was Doctor Strange. He's now proudly sitting as a 3/45 in my roster, unawakened unfortunately.
  • Poopdigs6Poopdigs6 Posts: 46
    FIrst six star was Venom the Duck :'(
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    Poopdigs6 said:

FIrst six star was Venom the Duck :'(

Learn how to play him and you wont be upset - I'm TB and I was stoked this month to finally pull him as a 6* (and i have dozens of 6*s)
    The 5* I have does most of any work I put him to... specifically in incursions, aq, certain quests etc
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Wsd37 said:

Got my first six star today...got White Mag. Good, Bad...Solid pull...? What do you guys think?

Yes. For Rank 3.
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Very solid and useful pull
    Mine was drax
  • Got lucky over Xmas and New Years. Pulled 6* Ultron then got that 5* Kang twice outta the gift crystal.