**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FIRST 6*....GOOD OR BAD LUCK?

Wsd37Wsd37 Posts: 20
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Got my first six star today...got White Mag. Good, Bad...Solid pull...? What do you guys think?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Wsd37Wsd37 Posts: 20
    What where your guys first 6*?
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Really good pull! He’s a great support champ, and not and on his own either.

My first 6* was Bishop. Pre buff. I actually enjoyed using him.
  • OrtounOrtoun Posts: 552 ★★★
    While not the best on his own, white mags is a great addition to almost every team through his prefight. I'm still chasing him in something higher then a 4 star so I can use him in act 6. My first 6 star was psylock, and while she has her uses, I think I would have preferred white mags.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    White mags has solid damage tho
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Very useful champ on his own imho, bleed immune, energy attacks, ability reduction vs. Metal Champions, Armor breaks and solid special attack damage. Worth Rank 2 in my book.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Mags House of X ... such an incredibly underrated champ .. mainly because of Red Mags and his damage but I'd say personally that House of X fits in a team much better especially considering he's very good on his own as well. I use mine a lot to enhance my team but I recently discovered how good he is just on his own.
  • Wsd37Wsd37 Posts: 20
    Thank you so much guys! Great to know! When it comes to mutant champs, you only here about the beyond god tier champs, so I did not really know what to expect with White Mag. This was great help! Thank you!
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Great pull
  • Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Solid damage and the pre fights are great
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Pretty good. Grats.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    That is a solid pull, mine was venom.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Solid pull OP. Potentially r3+ worthy.

My first 6* was Doctor Strange. He's now proudly sitting as a 3/45 in my roster, unawakened unfortunately.
  • Poopdigs6Poopdigs6 Posts: 46
    FIrst six star was Venom the Duck :'(
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    Poopdigs6 said:

FIrst six star was Venom the Duck :'(

Learn how to play him and you wont be upset - I'm TB and I was stoked this month to finally pull him as a 6* (and i have dozens of 6*s)
    The 5* I have does most of any work I put him to... specifically in incursions, aq, certain quests etc
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Wsd37 said:

Got my first six star today...got White Mag. Good, Bad...Solid pull...? What do you guys think?

Yes. For Rank 3.
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Very solid and useful pull
    Mine was drax
  • Got lucky over Xmas and New Years. Pulled 6* Ultron then got that 5* Kang twice outta the gift crystal.