**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Challenging fight?

TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
Been wondering to ask this for a while now...

For you what makes a challenging fight in MCoC? Is it in-game yet? or you are yet to be challenged?

For instance,
Is it the high health pool? Strength in numbers? Super masochism? Acid Wash emma? or combinations of nodes?

Comments

• ShadyShikoShadyShiko Posts: 15
    edited January 2022
    Summer of Pain
    Abyss Collector
    Gwenmaster
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    There’s always one path in variants that wrecks me and my units. The thorns path for the villain variant was a struggle even with a rank 2 magneto and the block penetration path in 3.2 of the Deadpool variant. I couldn’t dex the mystic pooloid even though he has the same animations as doctor strange the timing just wasn’t hitting for me and then I got one punched by Karnak when I wasn’t even blocking then the rest of the path it was do 5 hits then have a failed dex and get clipped and die or try to dex a special and my guy blocks and dies. Big unit sinks for me.
  • MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    for me it is the Act 4 fights when you are trying to 100% complete it with autoplay its total torture
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Any fight that cn be done without using items if played well, doesn't rely much on defender AI, but is punishing if u don't play it the right way
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    I will probably find harder fights later but I really do not like Evade and Unstoppable... This is why I am going to be bring Falcon every where with me now. Hopefully Mordo and Ultron will not be a massive pain anymore... Same thing with High Health Juggies who take too long to beat
    GarrettN said:

Summer of Pain
    Abyss Collector
    Gwenmaster

Anything attached to the collector is just a unit sink. The rest I would agree though and would add the grandmaster.
    I actually enjoyed collector believe it or not. First fight was problematic then others were ok
  • Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Personally I don’t find health pools to be a problem because I have the patience to get through them. What annoys me are fights that require a specific counter otherwise you will be takeing a lot of damage(like magik for example)

I will probably find harder fights later but I really do not like Evade and Unstoppable... This is why I am going to be bring Falcon every where with me now. Hopefully Mordo and Ultron will not be a massive pain anymore... Same thing with High Health Juggies who take too long to beat

For mordo, just dont parry him. Or use champs that can place fatigue / power lock him.

Unstoppable - use champs that can give slow debuffs

Evade - True strike champs / apoc / iceman / etc .
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 170
    V8 was easily the worst content they’ve made in a long time. Yet they claim it’s not for end game. Want difficult , look there. Restrictive with power gain and very high attack values. Kabam really screwed up v8.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Funny how I spend more units and revives on these "skill-based" fights like GM and Kang than on fights like 6.3 Cap IW or any act 7 boss fight other than Kang and GM. :|
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 619 ★★★

Funny how I spend more units and revives on these "skill-based" fights like GM and Kang than on fights like 6.3 Cap IW or any act 7 boss fight other than Kang and GM. :|

Well GM is the last boss of an act, so he should technically be more difficult. And CapIW is not hard, just requires a very specific counter due to node combination. The better counter you have, the less revive you use. But in all, the main thing is those fights are not counter specific and interactive and fun, not necessarily there to drain units.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    The Gauntlet and SoP weeks 1-9 were very fun (and posed a good challenge) for me. Tag specific challenges were awesome! Also love most boss fights in Act 7.

Hoping to see a return of these events this year!!