**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are there any characters you think should be re-buffed?

2»

Comments

• Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★

Shock29 said:

Annihilus. He got buffed a while ago but it didn't fix all his problems. He’s just a couple of small changes away from being really good. His damage is fairly good already.

The Sauron synergy is one of those changes. Increased Stifle duration makes him much easier to play

His Stifle also needs to be changed to reduce Combat Power Rate as opposed to only Offensive. In its current state, it only benefits Annihilus defensively and if changed gives him more utility and takes a little more stress off his damage rotation.

One last change I could think of is to add the Darkhawk synergy to Annihilus’ kit and allow him to counter Auto-block champs. The taunt from the synergy would also not reduce his Attack Rating.

Armor Breaks could be paused on Special Attacks to help output and maybe increased in duration by a second or two but it isn’t necessarily needed. The three main changes would be enough in my opinion to make him much, much better.

Annihilus got a buff?!
    Yeah. It was just a couple of small changes. It added a timer to show how long the Stifle pause off the Special 1 was and increased his Fury Buff duration by 6 seconds (From 12 to 18). Not bad but didn't really fix him.
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    Yeah... I have not been on track with Marvel Story.... sooooo I don't know if Guilly is a Ms. or Mrs. so pls don't attack me
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,031 ★★★★★
    Gamora I would love to see.

I actually enjoy Vulture now and don't think he actually needs a rebuff ( would just like him to crit a little more but it's ok right now).
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Guillotine. She deserved so much better.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Vulture doesn’t need a buff.
    He hits hard, has excellent power control and has a ton of immunities with synergies.
    People need to test champs before they cry wolf.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    Sentry
    DDHK
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Also I don't think Gamora needs a buff. We need some kinda universal damager and Gamora has very good damage. Yes, she is low on utility but not all champs are utilitary beasts, just like not all champs hit like a truck
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Also I don't think Gamora needs a buff. We need some kinda universal damager and Gamora has very good damage. Yes, she is low on utility but not all champs are utilitary beasts, just like not all champs hit like a truck

Only thing I’d change with Gamora is make the True Strike buff much more accessible.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    Anal guy (Annihilus)
  • Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 180
    In The End, both is important: to get never updated Champs done and to get nerfed Champs fixed. But the real Question is: Who decide which Buff is good and which is not? I read here that Vulture, Maw oder Mangog needs a rework. I use all of them and I love them. Please, dont change them, even because it is not for sure that a change means that the Champ is better after the Change. So fore me, there is no need to buff these Champs. Other Players obviosly have another Opinion.

But there are Champs, let me mention Superior Ironman oder Khamal Khan for example, who no one of uns would say that these Champs are really goog or even usefull in a different Case. And as long as there are such useless and unplayeable Champs, these Champs should be buffed first. Even when you Think of the Fact, that every one of use could draw one of these useless Champs out of a Crystal. And there ist a difference between a Champ, who is not so good as he could be and a Champ who is complete useless, but you spend your Money to get him.
  • GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★
    Guillotine buff was the most disappointing thing of 2021 and among the worst ever in mcoc.
    The hype that was build around the buff and the big expectations many people had after seeing what they did with Hercules made this one of the worst experience ever. I would r3 her pre-buff version but I cannot play the buff one without constantly feeling betrayed. It still hurts!
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    edited January 2022
    I think there's a difference in perception.

We as Summoners generally take a buff to be adding something to the champion concerned to make them more relevant to our rosters. It could be an increase to damage output, general utility or sometimes a combination of the two. We aren't generally expecting anything to be removed, but improved and added - aka a 'buff'.

For Kabam, I suspect buff is viewed more as as opportunity for rebalancing. This includes both adding artefacts to the kit concerned as well as removing or changing artefacts. Changes that impact our rosters are arguably less important than that champion's place in the Contest, based on whatever their own criteria is.

Sometimes the above two aims align and we get buffs that handle both what we want to see in a buff and also for Kabam. Sometimes the two don't, and that's when things get rough.

I'm more sceptical around the buff program now, because the above two cases are not one and the same. I'm going to try and avoid being disappointed in the future.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Rebuffed no, what happened happened, it's not that they broke the champs they treated poorly (except maybe for Guillotine but I don't use her to have an opinion), the month wasted for a rebuff it's gonna be instead of a new one that I do care to see.

But they should at least fix The Hood. It's a shame they left him in this bugged state.