**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• NanandaimeanarutoNanandaimeanaruto Posts: 517 ★★

Valeria von Doom (Earth-99315)

NAME

Valeria von Doom

CURRENT ALIAS

Marvel Girl

Powers and Abilities

Powers

Nullify Reality Alteration (Potentially): She claimed she could block Franklin's reality-manipulating powers.
    Time Travel (potentially): She has the ability to teleport herself and others though the space-time continuum through force of will.
    Psionic Force-Field Generation: Valeria can also mentally generate a psionic field of invisible force apparently drawn from the same reality warping time and space quasi-psionic energies her brother uses, which she manipulates for a variety of effects. Most commonly, she generates near-indestructible invisible force fields around herself or other targets. She can vary the texture and tensile strength of her field to some extent, rendering it highly rigid or as soft and yielding as foam. She is capable of generating and manipulating multiple psionic force fields simultaneously. She may also use this power to create powerful force-bolts and levitate herself and other objects similar to Telekinesis.

Concussive Blasts: She can focus her psionic energies into very powerful energy blasts of concussive and explosive force.

Enhanced Strength: She can use her power to add force to her already powerful blows.

Enhanced Durability: Her aura is made of the same energies she uses to make her force fields.

Abilities

Marvel Girl possesses an intellect on a par with her father.

• Vladimir Kravinoff

Young Cable

Spider-cat
  • Queen Shiklah

Legion

Death

Weapon H

Scream & Agony

Please kabam xD !!!
  • LLEEXXLLEEXX Posts: 37

Ka-Zar
    Iron Fist (Fan Fei)

• The Multiverse Hulk

Ymir

Rive

Deathbird
  • MrWTFMrWTF Posts: 68 ★★
    Why bring all the old post to the new discussion. If the reason you started the new discussion was that the old one was ballooning. Is this a prank?
  • Redwizard88Redwizard88 Posts: 1

Queen Goblin

Titus

Venom Space Knight

Alpha Ray

Raptor (Damon Ryder)

• The All Powerful Sentry

Tarn the Uncaring

Living Monolith
  • Godstriker56Godstriker56 Posts: 25
    edited December 2021

Speedball

Blizzard

Shocker

Swarm

Firestar

Sunfire

Black knight

Polaris

Prodigy

Rictor

Exodus

Balder the brave
    Sunfire as my top wish. And Black Knight as Second, and Exodus as 3rd
  • MirTural8MirTural8 Posts: 33
    Please add Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) 🔥💀🔥 next year
  • MirTural8MirTural8 Posts: 33
    Next year add Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) 🔥💀🔥
  • Codename19Codename19 Posts: 1
    Hello Kabam I see very little inhumans as playable champions in this game. I am a big fan of the Inhumans I would really appreciate it if you would add more. Here are some suggestions.

Mordis

Crystal

Lash

Auran

Gorgon

Absorbing man

Cyclops (Phoenix) is the most powerfull versión of Cyclops
    Sunfire is a mutant japones

Médico Místico

Red Lockust
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    There's no doubt there's ton of well known champs that have yet to arrive to MCOC, who have unique and interesting powers. The character I'd like to see in the contest, isn't a super-human but he's definitely a well known enforcer in the criminal underworld. That man is Hammerhead!

Here's why I think he should be considered as a potential champ:

- He could be a skill champ (or science).

- He has ties to other crime bosses therefore opening the door for great storylines.

- He would have amazing synergies with many champs in the contest

- He represents a huge crime organization known as the Maggia (we need more stories revolving other organizations other than Hydra or the Cabal)

• The Maker

Archer(earth-1191)

Belathauzer

Blackbird
    Banshee
  • OPgamerOPgamer Posts: 1

The Spot

King Cobra

Doctor Druid

Terror

Gravity

Volstagg

Husk

Shroud

Athena

Grim Reaper
    Stardust (cosmic) herald of Galactus
    Gladiator (Mystic) hes probably more cosmic. But taking a guess. Member of the imperial guard.
    Blink (mutant) member of the exiles
    Vulcan (mutant) omega level
    Cannonball (mutant) member of the new mutants.
    Sebastian shaw (mutant)
    Toxin (cosmic)
    (Zzzxx) (cosmic)
    Cloak (science)
    Dagger (skill)
    This is what i have so far. But its growing
    Shaman
    Cho,d
    Deathbird
    Speedball
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Hazmat
    Class: Science
    Reason: we need a science champ with radiation debuffs! Maybe a D.O.T. champ similar to Omega Red, Void or Memphisto.

Hammerhead
    Class: Skill
    Reason: we need another mobster that represents another major organization. In this case it would be the Maggia crime family. He would have great synergies with the cabal, the top crime bosses (Kingpin, Joe Fixit, Mr. Negative and Hood) and other criminals!

Forge
    Class: Mutant
    Reason: we need native American representation! I've always found Forge to be an incredible mutant but rather than having him as an OP champ, we could make him a formidable champ but with a kit that supports/benefits the tech class. I can see him being a Nick Fury of the tech class.

Wave (Pearl Pangan)
    Reason: we need more aquatic character! Not to mention she's from the Philippines! (shout out to our Filipino brothers and sisters). It would be cool to see her use water manipulation (kinda like Sersei's SP2) and she could have awesome synergies with Namor and Hydroman down the road!

P.S. I forgot to mention that she's part of the superhero team called Agents of Atlas! Yet another cool superhero team!

Hydro-man
    Reason: I don't even need to list why he should be included. He's Hydroman! The coolest water based character in the Marvel universe! Other characters who manipulate water are cool but being made of water and being able to use water based attacks to further empower you is beyond cool. This man needs to be in the game asap!

Attuma
    Class: Cosmic
    Reason: we need more Atlantean presence in the Battlerealm. Interestingly enough, I put down Attuma as cosmic instead of mutant because it turns out that his species originated on a different water planet which migrated to Earth and established itself in the oceans. He would make an interesting foe with awesome Atlantean tech and sweet sweet synergies!

Cloak
    Class: Mystic
    Reason: we need more champs associated with the dark dimension! I put down Cloak's class as mystic because although he got his powers via a drug, his powers connect him to an ancient hunger that life steals opponent's health. He would have some good synergies with Mr. Negative and other heroes like the midnight sun's.

Omega Sentinel
    Class: Tech
    Reason: she was one of the top most anticipated champs that would have sweet synergies with the tech class and sentinels! She's from Indian decent (which awesome to have more representation) and she could have great synergies with Forge! (seeing as Forge is a natural with tech)
  • I'd like to see Sleepwalker added as a new champ. All characters on the 2022 tree are ****, and SOOO many characters are remade (spiderman, captain America, hulk, etc) when there are still so many good characters that haven't been made yet. And all the newer ones have been a lot less popular and crappy as a character. 7 years of playing, PLEASE make Sleepwalker!!!
  • Jay040290Jay040290 Posts: 4
    Warpath the brother of Thunderbird who he looked up to but quickly surpassed.

“ I don’t want to be a killer. But now I have no choice”
    —Warpath

He has super everything, has super human strength, super human speed, super human reflexes, he can regenerate, later on he learns to fly, and he has vibranium weapons.

There are so many different ways you could incorporate this character and mix and match / pick and choose his abilities because he has a lot. Tons of options for synergy’s and opens the door to incorporating other champs with his story. He also had a small role in days of future past; so some people know about him. It would be the first Native American included in the diverse roster of Mcoc and he undoubtedly would be a fan favorite.
  • TamperingTampering Posts: 1

Silver Samurai

Emplate

Radioactive man

Snowbird

Galactus the Butcher of worlds

What if Ultron
  • RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 224
    Polaris