**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who are some underated champions that we need to try

And why

Comments

• IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    He does good damage, has invis, can apply a decently powerful shock, a long SP3 bleed, very powerful SP2, Staggers etc etc.
  • brahimpi99brahimpi99 Posts: 59
    red skull
    my 6* helped me with my mini acc in act 5&6 with his stun on sp1 and shock on sp2 and armor that burn defender power,He sur helped
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Netflix Daredevil. I’m rewatching the show and it holds up great.
  • I feel like too many people are sleeping on Medusa and Doc Oc.
  • Poopdigs6Poopdigs6 Posts: 46
    Black Widow Deadly Origin,
    She is my go to skill champ besides Massacre because she has amazing shock damage. And when you have shocks applied during sp2, good god the burst damage on that wagon :p
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    1.) Overseer
    2.) Jubilee
    3.) Vulture
    4.) Howard the duck
    5.) Mr.F
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    When more people get their hands on him, Anti Venom.
  • Shad0wShad0w Posts: 87

Always gonna pump up Emma. She isn't horribly rated, but I feel like plenty of people just forget how great she is. Also, definitely a nice synergy partner to have for a number of solid Mutant teams. I won't bore you with why she is underrated through.

I would love to know why
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    edited January 2022
    EMMA FROST! Everyone knows about her utility but she also has easy access to big yellow numbers, which is always fun. Random things she can do:

Damage, TEN immunities in diamond form, taunt, evade counter, super tanky in diamond form, power sting, prowess, some power control from heavy attacks and sp3, reverse controls (on defense of course), concussion, and true damage.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

DORMAMMU

A very underrated champ.
    Very good for this month's EQ.
    #dimensional
    Not just this eq. In general.

Parry. Heavy. Then
    medium light medium 3 hit combo
    Keep at it. Opponent won't be able to get power cz he will drain power on every 3rd hit of medium light medium combo.

Push the opponent into the wall.
    Now u will be at sp2. Fire sp2. Power locked power drained opponent.
    While opponent recorvers from that sp2.
    Throw heavy.
    The burst damage will be satisfying to watch.

Yeah I love the heavy burst damage and power contol.can somehow beat magik in right scenario
    JuggerNot said:

EMMA FROST! Everyone knows about her utility but she also has easy access to big yellow numbers, which is always fun. Random things she can do:

Damage, TEN immunities in diamond form, taunt, evade counter, super tanky in diamond form, power sting, prowess, some power control from heavy attacks and sp3, reverse controls (on defense of course), concussion, and true damage.

The damage from a R2 five star with 10 prowess on sp2 was only 6k in total against rol ws
    Does anyone even remeber vtd,he was the onewho heped seatin clear rol on his f2p acc
    Spider Gwen

Stated nowhere in the current meta. But as a r5 spider Gwen owner, i say, she has good damage after full rampup. In hunter spider form she does 18k heavies, 45k sp2. Nice crit rate and damage,good utility(enervate, slow), has the potential to stun lock oppenents in power reserve node and the side quest energize node. Possibly the best counter to collector after miles and starky. My go to for AW attack
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Deadly origin, Elsa, Og Abom, Voodoo, Morningstar Omega, Aarkus and squirrel girl are massively slept on
  • King_SternyKing_Sterny Posts: 58
    JohnDoe89 said:

Terrax.

I just took 5* (Awakened) Terrax to 5/65. No regrets.