**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What was your most luckiest Pull of 2021

Comments

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Big daddy apoc
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

I’d never hoarded so many shards in my life, had 170k when his featured came round. Opened 10 and he was there on my 9th.

After going 28 crystals for Herc and missing it really puts it into perspective how lucky I was!

Still my favourite champ in the game, and easily my favourite pull of all time. Awakened with my abyss science gem, sig 200 and R3ed him later that day

Absolutely right @BitterSteel
    I went all in for the Herc featured (which wasn't much tbh, but a lot for my standards). Couldn't for the life of me pull any featured champ, let alone Herc.
    Then I pulled him from a cav.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    6* doom and apocalypse from basic 6* crystals.

• Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    6* cgr and 6* apocalypse from nexus ...got from GGC...just could nt believe it
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    I'll Rank them
    1 6 star nexus from ggc [ibomb] december
    2 6 star VtD from cav september
    3 5 star CAIW from gmc july
    4 5 star cgr from basic September
    5 6 star sunspot basic yesterday
    6 weapon x ggc yesterday
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    6* Spider ham he’s now my number 1 r3 candidate infront of red hulk and she hulk
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022

• NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 536 ★★★
    Pulling 6 Star Goldpool.
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    6 Star Hyperion from special crystal and 6 Star Hercules from featured.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    From the November SQ cav crystals if I recall correctly

• TurguzTurguz Posts: 42
    ShadowOG said:

Mine was Wolverine Weapon X

x2 B)
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    6 star Hercules and a 6 star Mr. Negative!
  • Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 166
    Your mum
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
    shang chi 6* in December
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★

Pulling these three champs within like 30 mins was pretty ridicoulous to be honest.

I think, in June i managed to pull 6* Doom from a 6* Crystal and then duping him from the Daily Cav in unit store. Also like 20 minutes between them. Absolutely amazeballs.

Between these to great moments, I pretty much pulled shite through and through tho.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    6* Hyperion, 6* red mags first pull and awakening, 6* stark spidey awakening all from side event cav crystals.
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★

A bright, shiny new 1* OG Spider-Man from the collector crystals.

Been hunting him for many, many years since I started playing. Finally got to complete my 1* collection.

I feel that. It is a little sad to me that 1* Hawkeye is now an exploration reward but wasn't given to everyone who previously explored the early chapters... alas one day I will have them all.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    5* CGR from login crystal. First time I’ve ever gotten a 5* outta one of those.
    Also got both a 5* Kang and thanos from the 3 calendar GGCs. Which I was quite happy about seeing as all the previous ones I’d opened were rubbish.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Hmm....lucky in terms of rarity, 5* Kang. Lucky in terms of favorite, 6* Negative.
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 414 ★★
    id say these are my luckiest pulls

• JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    2 back to back 5* nexus from grandmasters or 6* Kang out of one ggc.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    I can’t narrow it to one. I had a really good back half of the year with regards to my 6* roster. Prior to July not so much - my first 30-35 6*’s only had one really BGT - and that was Beardo, who is fantastic but not as much without dup+sigs.

Pulling then duping this guy within three weeks was a definitely top 3:

Pulling then duping this guy within three hours was definitely a top 2:

However I think my top one was this guy - he was my first really useful BGT 6* pull, and emotionally and mentally it just felt like the trajectory of my 6* roster dramatically changed after that. I had been chasing him at any level 4* or up for the full year I had been playing, and despite 3/4 of a year of Mutant/Skill 5* dual crystals. I had pretty much had no luck - although I did pull him as a 4* a week or two beforehand (past the point where he could really help me).

• ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    This one-

Then 15 minutes later-

Then a couple of days later-

I ended up with 6-6✰s in December alone. I love the gifting event, and everything around it.
    Can’t forget my best one-

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,248 ★★★★
    6* Ghost (first time), Black Widow Claire Voyant (first time), and Capt Beardo (dupe)
  • Wolviman1Wolviman1 Posts: 78
    6 * Doom in one of the crystals I bought with gold
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    6*, shang chi, aegon, herc, sparky, ghost(dupe)
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Tigra and Claire back to back from basic 6*
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    6* Doom. And then, 6* Apocalypse, both were probably most enjoyable openings I've ever had in this game.
  • Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    5* AA. Was my second ever five star.