**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who do you all think is the most annoying and hardest defender in the game ??

2»

Comments

• Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 515 ★★★
    Any other
    Bishop for sure. So annoying
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,377 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Any other
    Peni Parker Can't counter the auto block
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Domino
    I HATE seeing Domino. No one in my team can really counter her (except for Quake)
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Mojo
    Buffed bishop is a pain
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    Mojo
    I have to toss out Mordo too. He is so passive and keeps backing up as soon as you line up a heavy to stop his power gain. Then once you get him against the wall, line up a heavy....then suddenly he decides to attack.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

I have to toss out Mordo too. He is so passive and keeps backing up as soon as you line up a heavy to stop his power gain. Then once you get him against the wall, line up a heavy....then suddenly he decides to attack.

Mordo has very less chance to attack you back when he has a power gain buff so you can heavy him easily . But it's those rare scenarios when somehow he claps me every time whenever i heavy him in the corner to stop his power gain . Smh ffs.
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Any other
    Surprised my boy Nick Fury isn’t on here

He may be my favorite champ, but I hate fighting against him
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Mojo

Domino because even if I play perfectly ill still get random dmg because domino

Use those champ, which ability can't be reduce by domino like ultron, nimrod, mysterio, High sig sorcerer etc.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Weapon X
    America chavez for me....hate fighting her
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    Korg
    I hate fighting Korg, in certain nodes he is so annoying with prowess his attack is so heavily boosted.. but when he is used by summoners his attack is er lacking.
  • JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    Any other
    Super skrull. He takes FOREVER to K.O. with most champs. Thing is also annoying with his unstoppable and unblockable, and I’d say Thing is the worst if we based this off of most annoying fights.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Any other
    I hate bishop
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Weapon X
    I forgot about Bishop, he's an Avengers-level threat
  • AzmingAzming Posts: 37
    Any other
    Red Hulk.
    Somehow his heavy always hit me.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    Any other
    Rohit_316 said:

Curious to know what community thinks about this .

I have chosen few champs thst i personally hate to fight and i have seen other people too in the same boat .

All champs in week 2 of November side quest
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,988 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

Curious to know what community thinks about this .

I have chosen few champs thst i personally hate to fight and i have seen other people too in the same boat .

All champs in week 2 of November side quest
    The November Side Quest wasn't difficult
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Mojo

I simply don’t like domino.

You might like a Guardian in your life.
    Mojo
    Typhoon said:

Terrax more annoying to me than anyone on this list

Diablo is your friend here.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Korg
    What I really like is that people are suggesting counters for hard fights. Very wholesome.
    Mojo

What I really like is that people are suggesting counters for hard fights. Very wholesome.

No worries, we got you. 😉
    Korg: use anyone with energy damage or with damage reflect mitigation. For bonus points, use Guidance pre-fight for any #metal or #hero, or White Magneto himself.
    Mojo
    Imran said:

Domino because even if I play perfectly ill still get random dmg because domino

Use those champ, which ability can't be reduce by domino like ultron, nimrod, mysterio, High sig sorcerer etc.
    Or Guardian, who actually punishes her with Shock anytime she attempts to Crit Fail him. This ability makes me happy. 🙂