**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When new update ? :)

MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

Comments

• DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    Tmrw, but there's no buffs this month so it'll only bring new loading screens
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Today or tomorrow
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

Tmrw, but there's no buffs this month so it'll only bring new loading screens

I mean technically Captain America is getting both a new profile pic and some visual effects changes so technically it's kinda something different.
    I can't believe Kabam Mike too away Cap's extra shield
  • Grounded_Ignorance17Grounded_Ignorance17 Posts: 7
    edited January 2022
    What do you mean extra shield? Do you have a picture to show what you mean?
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    In 2 to 5 hours update should be pushed to AppStore / Google Play.
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    eArLy jUNe
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/v33-2-release-notes/

"Found out where Captain America (WWII) was finding his second shield for his SP3s and confiscated them."

• BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★

That user name :o

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

Wonder which banned forum member you are... At least your forum name matches your comment here.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Update out on android
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Update out for iOS as well.

…I don’t see it
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

updated for ios what on gods green earth

I am suddenly glad I do not see this update
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

No lags here, but the new tabs do seem weird.

Please don't tell me this is here to stay. Look at the crystal notifs, they barely fit. And what's the point of having all that space on the sides. The old one was fine.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Change for the sake of change. Kabam, please focus your efforts elsewhere.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    I'm liking Cap's new vfx
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Please don't tell me this is here to stay. Look at the crystal notifs, they barely fit. And what's the point of having all that space on the sides. The old one was fine.
    the units are jumbo sized now too 🗿
    Great, now my broke-ness is even more obvious
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★

updated for ios what on gods green earth

l

Mine looked like this until I went into a menu. Now there are no champions at all, so it just a void...
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    So this is why we didn't get any buffs this month? I understand the devs worked hard in this. But this is
    Ugly. Number sizes are all over the place. The same background everywhere is quite irritating. The main screen feels empty. Menü icons are small as my p....ortrait photo.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

the units are jumbo sized now too 🗿
    It's all just so weird. Make certain things smaller, make the units bigger. Put it all together and it looks clunky. More like a first release version than something that is polished over time.

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    There's less loading screens now. Throughout the game
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Why new update
  • Thanks for the info on cap WW2 I had no idea he had an extra shield. U guys are the best! Best community ever!