**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just became Uncollected

What is the biggest advantage of being Uncollected?
It took me a while to get it and I’m a little disappointed really I didn’t get anything but level 4 shards and a GMC and get pulled out a level 3 awakening :(

Comments

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited January 2022
    1rier said:

It took me a while to get it and I’m a little disappointed really I didn’t get anything but level 4 shards and a GMC and get pulled out a level 3 awakening :(

Better Daily/Hourly stuff.... Better Offers... It's like just jumping up in credit scores...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

1rier said:

Better Daily/Hourly stuff.... Better Offers... It's like just jumping up in credit scores...
    and a whole new eq difficulty
  • Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Unlock the new arenas, unlock it difficulty, and you get access to certain deals and offers
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

1rier said:

and a whole new eq difficulty
    If that's an advantage or not is subjective LOL
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    Firstly congrats on getting Uncollected.

The reward jump for getting Uncollected is not as substantial as it once was now that we have higher tiers. Many have already stated the benefits of this new rank and the new rewards will help you more easily acquire what you need to move on to the next tier, it just seems a little less exciting since it is no longer the top rung of the ladder.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Sauron looks goofy.

Grats on uncollected, biggest advantage is being able to do uncollected event quest. Gives good amount of rewards when you 100%.

If you are able to though, I would rush for cavalier. Really good reward increase there
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    The glory store is a lot better now too if you play AQ
  • 1rier1rier Posts: 18
    Thanks everyone for the congrats:)

I’m trying to get a level 6 champion lol

• 1rier1rier Posts: 18
    The uncollected calendar reward is eh
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    The greatest thing about becoming uncolleted is that you can become cavalier now.

I'm exactly where you are, I became uncollected a few days ago and now I'm about to fight 5.4.6. ultron.

I'm seeing cavalier closer now.