**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Update Thought/Comments [Merged threads]

Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
edited January 2022 in General Discussion
It is definitely…interesting to say the least. What is everyone’s opinions/comments?

While it’s going to take time to get adjusted to this all I can say is if the load times have been decreased like promise that is much appreciated.

Something I am curious about is what happened to skip special 3? Is that still disabled? Any word of when this will be back? I am opted in to beta features and really liked that feature.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    my adhd brain hates that nothing is centered or in line with anything else
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    have they?

tried to do a practice against og cap to see his new vfx (which are quite nice btw) and got connection issues for two minutes
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    One thing impressed me:

From the AQ Map to Arena does not require one loading screen. That’s very very nice
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    It was changed to reduce loading between different areas of the game. You won't see loading screens going from one tab to another.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    New one is not just less user friendly but looks ugly as well.... what's up with those fata*s units
    Another example of doing things that no one wanted & doing it wrong
    The crystals page being smaller is good & it feels more responsive
    But the smaller tabs & big units are just bad design ideas
    So far from what I've seen, everything else is feels better but these 2 changes are just awful, & also that large what's new in the home screen
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

have they?

tried to do a practice against og cap to see his new vfx (which are quite nice btw) and got connection issues for two minutes

Switching from tab to tab throughout the main UI. Going into fights still has the same load time
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Is it out on iOS?

It was changed to reduce loading between different areas of the game. You won't see loading screens going from one tab to another.

That's not problem. But the visuals Could've stayed the same
    Not saying they couldn't. Just explaining why they changed it. They gave the reason in the release notes.
    Malreck04 said:

Is it out on iOS?

Yes

That's not problem. But the visuals Could've stayed the same
    Not saying they couldn't. Just explaining why they changed it. They gave the reason in the release notes.
    For the disagree spammers-
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/v33-2-release-notes/

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    To keep the looks fresh
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Not much difference in functionality. Units look bigger and menu at the top is now tiny. Was hoping for actual layout changes to make it easier to go to regular content. For example if aw or AQ is on, put it on first screen, if not then put it elsewhere. Scrap the book selection to make it easier to revisit book 1 when you are on book 2. Stuff like that.

I entered a quest then decided to check my champions and the game moved smoothly without loading, I really like it. What i find weird is the unit number, it seems too big and the notification number above the unit store seems cut, like if they zoomed the screen ^^"

I agree. The unit number needs to go down. It blocks my currency button a little on ipad