**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fury or Warlock rank 3?

Commander_CRS88Commander_CRS88 Posts: 31
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
So either I can get enough to have a skill T5CC and then take up Fury but I don't have him duped. Or just be about 15 to 30% off of a tech t5cc and wait to get that and then do Warlock.

Fury or Warlock rank 3? 77 votes

Fury
23%
buffajrLuciusVorenusDrake2078Xcrøss_TRDenzel116DrPepper_75Phillip14233VictorVonDoom568K_PThebombsquad1DualityCopegggg00Draconic_12Will7GrassKnucklesRiptide368Conspiracyism_0Wsd37 18 votes
Warlock
76%
World EaterChovnerJLuckyck87_KennadoQuikPikcausticSpurgeon14ShrakkmanCap366RakeYoungWine_LoverLuke9523Dart1981Etjamapsp742DeaconJohnDoe89Ewell65SSS69Fit_Fun9329 59 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• This will be my first rank 3 btw
  • Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    Fury
    Whoops didn’t realize you said fury was unduped before I voted. Yeah definitely do warlock
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70
    Warlock
    Fury is useless unduped

Warlock, like me who is my next R3 😎
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,299 ★★★★
    Warlock
    Although NF might be better between the two.. he needs the dupe.. even if it's via awaken gem sig1.. Warlock is another great tech champion that is good undupe but better when awaken, because he is a robot, he is poison and bleed immune, frostbite immune is ok too I guess..

Rank up who you want.. so you have no regrets later.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Warlock
    Fury isn't ready for a rank up. No dupe. No rank. Warlock is the only answer here.
  • Poopdigs6Poopdigs6 Posts: 46
    Warlock
    Have warlock at rank 2 currently, but have to wait on alpha catalysts. :'(
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,667 ★★★★
    Warlock
    Unless you dup Fury or have CMM.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Warlock
    I really like fury. Don’t get me wrong. But buff stealing, pilfer type stuff, has become pretty common. I’m getting less and less use from Nicks actual “Fury”
  • LuciusVorenusLuciusVorenus Posts: 39
    Fury
    Fury was my 2nd 6*R3. Even today is still unduped. No regrets. Remember also his 10% attack bonus to other champs, 20% if dead.

I R3'd Warlock and although is very useful, I prefer using Fury.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Fury
    I take it back. Warlock for sure
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70
    Warlock

I really like fury. Don’t get me wrong. But buff stealing, pilfer type stuff, has become pretty common. I’m getting less and less use from Nicks actual “Fury”

But Nick Fury doesn’t do any of those things?
  • JohnDoe89 said:

But Nick Fury doesn’t do any of those things?
    He's saying that Fury can lose his Fury more easily now so he is becoming less useful.