**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you like the new UI?

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Yes, love it
    It's different and still a work in progress but why not? It's a new year, everybody's trying to make new changes. Plus this is no different than the last time you guys changed the layout.

Or the time before.

Or the time before that.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Downright ugly
    Old one had more polish to it, it feels like over simplification when I look at it now.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    What new UI? Did I miss a update or something
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,669 ★★★★
    It's okay
    Strangely enough it looks too big on my tablet and too small on my phone. If the aspect ratios can be tweaked a bit think it could be a solid improvement.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Yes, love it
    Don't mind the new UI, they can get feedback and constantly improve it. It's not going to affect me too much, hopefully it helps the game load faster.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Yes, love it
    I like it.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    It's okay

There will be some visual improvements to the navbar in next month's update that should make it look a bit cooler and fit a bit better.

that's good to know that it'll at least fit on the screen better. right now it's not taking up enough real estate which makes it look off ... but i do like it and what it could potentially be.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    It's okay
    The units are a little too big for me, it’s okay overall. I’m sure they’re going to fine tune it later it, it’s the first iteration of the UI.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Downright ugly
    SunRice said:

Is it me, or all Android devices got the navigation bar is displayed tiny and the units are in giant size?

Seems to be on all devices. The optimist would say it’s unintentional. The pessimist says it’s very intentional.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    It does seem to navigate more quickly.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Not a fan of it
    It feels designed to make us do more clicking, and personally that is one thing I truly hate among web services. I always tell my development team at work to minimize the number of clicks clients need to use, but they take the same attitude of not caring about user experience. It is what it is.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Yes, love it
    Way more responsive.
    Navbar a Bit tiny maybe.
    And in big 16:9 Ratio Screens,in inventory Tab it would bei nice If more catalysts where in one row. 3 Now vs 4 that would easy fit.

I Like it. Some tweaking is already anounced.so yeah great!
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Not a fan of it
    After playing for years for it to change its weird and I don't like it much
  • Downright ugly
    Very poor design from a human factors standpoint (part of my professional expertise). The most common action- going to the fight screen- got more difficult and annoying. The button's smaller & on my iphone 12promax moved so far to the center of the screen that it is really unnatural & I have to move my entire hand as opposed to my thumb. I doubt this was user tested.
  • JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    It's okay
    It’s smooth and runs well. I’d start to love it after a month or two to get used to it.
  • Downright ugly
    The very cynical side of me finds it interesting in light of recent trends that going to the unit store has become easier than going to the fight screen. Probably just a coincidence & not a subtle clue of the direction of mcoc becoming more of an app and less of a game.
    Not a fan of it
    _Sham_ said:

TheVyrus said:

It feels designed to make us do more clicking, and personally that is one thing I truly hate among web services. I always tell my development team at work to minimize the number of clicks clients need to use, but they take the same attitude of not caring about user experience. It is what it is.

but we have less click now. Before we had to go to home each time to go somewhere. Now menu is accessible from anywhere.
    That was never my experience. Maybe I am misunderstanding, but the menu has always been pull down. The extra clicks I see is that menu that replaces the scrolling windows I never had to touch.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Downright ugly
    It doesn't feat well in the screen. Please tell me you are not going to leave it like that...Is unpredictable and hard to manage
    Not a fan of it
    _Sham_ said:

TheVyrus said:

_Sham_ said:

TheVyrus said:

but we have less click now. Before we had to go to home each time to go somewhere. Now menu is accessible from anywhere.
    That was never my experience. Maybe I am misunderstanding, but the menu has always been pull down. The extra clicks I see is that menu that replaces the scrolling windows I never had to touch.
    No there wasn't. you had to click on the icon which loaded the home screen with tabs then you click on tab you wanted.

Now it is drop doqn menu which bring you where you want without going to home screen.
    What device do you use? I have always been able to pull down a menu, Android device here. I can certainly understand your POV if you needed to load the home every time