**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Unofficial Summoner’s Choice 2022 Poll

2»

Comments

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    Baron Zemo
    My Favorite champ not in the game Zemo
  • Gr81Gr81 Posts: 41
    Beta Ray Bill
    Skill doesn’t need help. Kingpin, Hitmonkey, MoleMan, Aegon, Nick Fury, Stealth Spidey, Falcon, Crossbones, Thor Ragnarok, Killmonger, Hawkeye, Gwenpool, Jabari Panther, Elsa, Shang-Chi, Blade, and now Kraven. This class is much more stacked than people give it credit for.
  • Poopdigs6Poopdigs6 Posts: 46
    Prowler
    Bullseye kinda like Black Bolt tho. :/
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    Kushala
    Gr81 said:

Skill doesn’t need help. Kingpin, Hitmonkey, MoleMan, Aegon, Nick Fury, Stealth Spidey, Falcon, Crossbones, Thor Ragnarok, Killmonger, Hawkeye, Gwenpool, Jabari Panther, Elsa, Shang-Chi, Blade, and now Kraven. This class is much more stacked than people give it credit for.

Neither does Cosmic.
    Besides, we already got a Cosmic Choice Champ.
    Let’s be a little more creative.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Poopdigs6 said:

Bullseye kinda like Black Bolt tho. :/

......I'm sorry, but what? How?
  • SgtBarnesSgtBarnes Posts: 3
    Beta Ray Bill
    Beta Ray Bill-

1) He’s cool
    2) He should be Tech (not cosmic). The guy is a cyborg.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Other (specify: Armor, Dani Moonstar, Crystal)
    My votes in round one will go: Armor, Crystal, Quicksilver. I'm rooting for Crystal (although I think she is a long shot).

My top two favorites are in the same bracket: Crystal and Bullseye. Of the two, I think Crystal has more interesting power options to translate into MCOC.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Hobgoblin
    I really wish the community voted with what HELPS the game. Quicksilver and Beta are in arguably the 2 strongest classes. We don’t need more. Kushala and Hobgoblin would be a huge boost to the game and their respective classes…. But neither will make it out of the 1st round most likely… so sad
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver
    SgtBarnes said:

Beta Ray Bill-

1) He’s cool

He's not a cyborg, he's genetically enhanced.
    He's a Korbinite, if I remember my species lingo right.

I don't think any cosmic will hold a candle to Herc for a long time.
  • SgtBarnesSgtBarnes Posts: 3
    Beta Ray Bill
    Terra said:

SgtBarnes said:

Beta Ray Bill-

1) He’s cool

He's not a cyborg, he's genetically enhanced.
    He's a Korbinite, if I remember my species lingo right.

I don't think any cosmic will hold a candle to Herc for a long time.
    He is Korbinite, you’re right. So they could go that way, but...

“Beta Ray Bill's life force and consciousness were transferred by scientists of his race into the body of an alien carnivorous equine-like beast that had been bionically restructured into a cyborg.” Wikipedia

• Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    I’m almost positive that quicksilver will be a science champ. I would honestly prefer him to be science anyways over being a mutant. Also my contradictory vote would be Mirage. She would be a mutant but I think her psionic abilities mixed her bow and arrow skills would make for some very aesthetic animations. I would also like to see how her main ability to cast 3-D illusions of an enemies worst nightmare would translate into game mechanics. My next choices would be Agatha, Crystal, then Zemo in that order.

I thought quicksilver was already confirmed for some point. Id personally think moonstar would be awesome in game. I can just visualise the s3 potential

I would love to see some different personal sp3 animations. for example, against prof x, the sp3 would have a bunch of sentinels that come knocking on the door of the X-school!

So many people will be voting quicksilver!

I get it, I do. I'm really curious as to how Kabam will deal with his speed mechanics, and I hope if he wins they get it right!

However, I cant help feel that the simple fact with the mutant class being so stacked already with great champs/talent such as Apoc, Kitty, OR, Prof X etc., that quicksilver will never live up to the communities expectation in them wanting QS to be on par with these top mutants.

To me this is just set up for a massive community let down! People will just whinge, whine, get angry at Kabam and just be dissatisfied and result in the forums just being filled with post after post of disappointment....

I certainly hope that the community approaches this the same way they did the last Summoners Choice and vote for someone out of left field (Hercules from 2021) and looks at someone like Kashala, Crystal, Hobgoblin or Zemo which could help bring a new standout to another class that is not so stacked with talent such as the mutant class.

We all know that QS being added to this competition essentially ensures his victory and Kabam may as well not even do the vote/showdown etc.

Quicksilver will be science. 99% positive on that.
    Big shoutout to @GrassKnuckles for seeing this.

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver
    Terra said:

Curious to see how they will pull of his speed mechanics.

I'm genuinely surprised BRB isn't already in the game, OG Thor was in it since it was made and the two are closely linked

Not to mention BRB was teased all the way back during the Yondu and Nebula motion comic
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Bullseye
    Pseudo_19 said:

Big shoutout to @GrassKnuckles for seeing this.

Thx :)
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Kushala
    Not even God takes away Quicksilver's victory (although I prefer Kushala)
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Bullseye
    I wish they just added Quicksilver and Beta Ray Bill both to the game this year and put a different cosmic and science so we can actually have a vote. I’m for Bullseye and Agatha and it hurts to know they have no shot
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Baron Zemo
    way to many cosmic and mutant champs already in game as of recently, especially god tier options... we need to pick logically, tech champ is needed 100% and skill as well.... not saying they dont have good options just compared to the rest of the classes they are lacking for sure
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    Kushala

I wish they just added Quicksilver and Beta Ray Bill both to the game this year and put a different cosmic and science so we can actually have a vote. I’m for Bullseye and Agatha and it hurts to know they have no shot

The only way anyone else will have a shot is if people backing BRB see some sense and shift their vote to someone else.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver
    Rookiie said:

The only way anyone else will have a shot is if people backing BRB see some sense and shift their vote to someone else.
    I mean. Considering the Guilly/Ant-Man similar occurrence, I think they'll shift here aswell.