**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I had to get shafted after this kind of luck!

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Doom dupe was one of my top pulls(for prestige) other than surfer and sunspot dupe. He already had 10.5k pi which was still nice. But this was insane. I didn't even have a single mystic dupe champ in my 5 star roster so my sig stones were expiring. Luckily holiday trade in-store helped me to get generic stones rather than expiring ones. Even after that-i had 30 left so I felt this was the right timing for it. After getting a doom dupe from gmc, I had to get shafted in the monthly cav crystal πŸ˜‚

Β«1

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Shafted where. My main and mini pulled 1 6*, a few 5*s, rest mainly consisted of 3*s in a row. Gimme dat iso
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Skiddy212 said:

I feel shafted every time I see that you created another thread

Then don’t open them. Problem solved
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    mort_07 said:

that's better than Dr Doof.
    Dup 5 Star + 6 Star

Spidey says: Γ€tsch

😒😒😒😒
    Kerneas said:

"Shafted"? You got a 4* from Cav, that's not shafted :smiley: And as for the "4* between 2 6*", who cares about animations, it was decided when you started spinning. Tbh I don't get why would anyone waste their time spinning the crystals...

But congratz to the dupped Doom :smile:

After all those important game lessons
    thanks for that congrats
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ace2319 said:

4* is actually pretty decent, especially if you’re low on iso or gold. Congrats on the doom

Low on ISO? U don't know what I shed in my stash. BTW I didn't get shafted this time. Full fantastic four complete

"Didn't get shafted" lmfao, that's some filthy luck sir! Congratulations but man, who'd call this "didn't get shafted" :smiley:
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,294 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Shhhh.. just keep it on the down low of your awesome luck.

You don't want the rng gods to be aware of your existence, right?!? Lest you get Kabam's attention and they redirect the rig ray into your direction and boink.. 5* and 6* Cyclops or Groot or inferior ironman..
  • Ace2319 said:

4* is actually pretty decent, especially if you’re low on iso or gold. Congrats on the doom

Low on ISO? U don't know what I shed in my stash. BTW I didn't get shafted this time. Full fantastic four complete

I don't think they were saying you were low on iso. They just said it's good especially if you're low on iso

Ace2319 said:

I don't think they were saying you were low on iso. They just said it's good especially if you're low on iso
    Ya but as you can see my stash in the fantastic four pic
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 β˜…β˜…
    It's especially hard on the mobile btw to go through threads...
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ace2319 said:

Pulled him on my mini and when i started to use him for pretty difficult content, DAMN he’s pretty solid for healers and power gain, and pretty simple to play with solid damage. Lots of utility packed into that boy.

I have been on your side many times, but why are you opening new threads again even when people wanted you to stop... Pls understand that it is hard for us to direct through discussions with too many threads... At least, even if you can't contain your number of posts, contain your number of threads, it will really be helpful. If you are posting something which is similar to other threads you have made, try to make one thread. And hey, maybe you'll get less hate, who knows....

U haven't seen the past

edited January 2022

Ace2319 said:

Pulled him on my mini and when i started to use him for pretty difficult content, DAMN he’s pretty solid for healers and power gain, and pretty simple to play with solid damage. Lots of utility packed into that boy.
    Not going to rank him up but will always use him for rol

I have been on your side many times, but why are you opening new threads again even when people wanted you to stop... Pls understand that it is hard for us to direct through discussions with too many threads... At least, even if you can't contain your number of posts, contain your number of threads, it will really be helpful. If you are posting something which is similar to other threads you have made, try to make one thread. And hey, maybe you'll get less hate, who knows....

i agree with new guy
    What about my crystal opening mega thread
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 β˜…β˜…β˜…

i agree with new guy
    If you have a crystal mega thread why didn’t you put this in that thread instead of making a new one? Just asking out of curiosity
    Ace2319 said:

i agree with new guy
    If you have a crystal mega thread why didn’t you put this in that thread instead of making a new one? Just asking out of curiosity
    I think u might not know some people just continuosly said me to make one single thread and afterwards they gave it so much hate it had to be deleted so yeah now I will post as many discussions as I want. It's all the fault of those who gave it hate
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ace2319 said:

i agree with new guy
    I think u might not know some people just continuosly said me to make one single thread and afterwards they gave it so much hate it had to be deleted so yeah now I will post as many discussions as I want. It's all the fault of those who gave it hate
    I'm just curious as to why you want to make threads?
    Now tell me.should i post another discussion or talk here about the new update? No option of no talking
This discussion has been closed.