**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What characters would you like to see in mcoc

Mine would be either Lei-Kung, synergy to iron fist and steel serpent, and the seven immortal weapons(including iron fist), and a mentor synergy to Hope Summer's, and would be classified to skill because he is a martial artist. Or Moonstar, would be a mutant, and have synergy's many synergies with x men, Asgardens, shield, x force, fearless team, and Defenders team.

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Bullseye, scorpion
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Quicksilver, Sandman, Crystal, Beta Ray Bill, Scorpion, Lizard, Mystique, Ka-Zar, Forge, Angel, Black Cat, Sugarman, and Morph come to mind.
  • Shad0wShad0w Posts: 87

Bullseye, scorpion

Scorpion could be a nice synergies to Spiderman's, and Spiderman's villains, and bullseye could be a nice synergies to daredevil because they are enemy's, and nice synergies with green goblin and the thunderbolt team, and synergized with Mysterio

Quicksilver, Sandman, Crystal, Beta Ray Bill, Scorpion, Lizard, Mystique, Ka-Zar, Forge, Angel, Black Cat, Sugarman, and Morph come to mind.

Nice, quicksilver would be good champion to synergize to the scarlet witch and magneto and rival of vision, and would be a mutant
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    The Maker and Beyonder.
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    edited January 2022
    Quicksilver will be science. @ShadowOG

The Maker and Beyonder.

Yah the beyonder would be cool, he would be cosmic, and would be possibly have a synergies with the inhumans and molecule man and kosmos
    edited January 2022
    Pseudo_19 said:

Quicksilver will be science. @ShadowOG

Well yes in the movie he got his power from Experiments I ment from the comics, originally he was born a mutant
    edited January 2022
    Deli said:

Comic book lizard
    With the lab coat
    I like lizards and think he’s a very interesting champ
    Regen obviously, and uses some level of potions and concoctions to his advantage
    He’s a scientist who I believe regained his arm through his amalgamation of dna splice
    He would blatantly be a science champ
    I wouldn’t put him god tier but would say he would be kinda like a doc octopus - in the right hands he bangs, with the right synergy’s he’s dope

I would totally agree with you, the synergies would be with the sinister six and enemys of spidermans and defieantley a bleed champ, cause claws
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Scorpion. Please. I got two of the three off of my checklist last year, I just need Scorpion.
    edited January 2022

Scorpion. Please. I got two of the three off of my checklist last year, I just need Scorpion.

Scorpion would be dope to have and strong forsure, they should have featured it with kraven though
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    I actually have complete concepts for The Maker and The Beyonder that I'm working on for a project.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Cloak and Dagger could make for some cool visual effects and fun synergies.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    I would love to see Sandman
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Baby Groot
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★

before the mod tells you to take it to character suggestion wishlist 3.0
  • @Sundance_2099 - you just made it through.

But, yes, please do check out the Character Wishlist Thread 3.0 for these sort of ideas. There is a lot of cool stuff in there and having an official thread dedicated to this subject reduces forum clutter.

This discussion has been closed.