**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This rng kills me

Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★
Hi guys

some of you may know that I am hunting 6* Hercules. I am now 28 crystals deep and had no luck.

Decided today „hey just pop some of the TB daily’s“. Imagine what happened….

It’s a bittersweet Symphony

(Still hunting the 6*, I may have one last chance before going back to basics until I have him)

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I am hunting him too as a 6* ..opened 22 featured 5* and 12 featured 6* . Guess what ? His cavs. dropped yesterday and 💥 BOOM 💥 . 1st crystal . I went for another but got another Hercules as a 3* 😂

• Options
    Rohit_316 said:

I am hunting him too as a 6* ..opened 22 featured 5* and 12 featured 6* . Guess what ? His cavs. dropped yesterday and 💥 BOOM 💥 . 1st crystal . I went for another but got another Hercules as a 3* 😂

Congrats !! 😊
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    I tried for the 5* featured to no avail. Then I pulled him from a cav.
    Good luck getting that 6*!
  • Options
    @GarrettN unfortunately not .. I have a 6* cosmic awakening gem which makes this all even more ridiculous :smile:
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

Idk if this makes you feel better, but pulling him and not having the ability to awaken him doesn’t feel much better. I have firsthand experience there.

As someone 27 crystals deep and no Herc, no that doesn’t make me feel better at all haha

Herc is such a beast even unawakened, I’d R3 in a heart beat. Stun immune, AI manipulation, miss/autoblock counter, massive crit rate/damage and a situational sp3 tank ability. Not to mention his insane damage.
  • Options
    Good to know that I am not alone 😅