**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Cant login [Merged Threads]

Comments

• gista73gista73 Posts: 4
    As usual! After a scheduled maintenance they are messing up something else...
  • Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    Welcome to marvel contest of maintenance
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    i quit lol
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Same old BS from Kabam
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    I so love how the game asks me to check my connection.

Why isn't there a freaking message saying the game is down for emergency maintenance ? What is this habit to let us think the problem is on our side when 99% of the time, if we can't log in it is because the server is down ?
  • More threads have been merged together. I'm going to continue merging into this thread but will be closing it as we'll update the stickied thread once we can.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Can't even do 24 hours without crashing
  • CorsoCorso Posts: 8
    Their customer service sucks too.
  • I used 3 boosts myself doing the same thing.....do they care? F%*k no....
  • Dhorne61Dhorne61 Posts: 109
    Just used potion to make a run at maestro and down it goes. Bet it won’t be up before Health potion runs out.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Health potion isn’t timed. You mean a health boost?
  • MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    edited November 2017
    Last night was just a test of what’s supposed to happen now, don’t worry guys! Game will be fixed in 8 hours! No more bugs!
  • Going to actually leave this open, but remember to keep Forum Rules in mind when commenting. Thanks, everyone!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    We need to get somting
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Wow get flag. Becasse say somting. Wow. Just Wow. Get a life.
  • Anyone having issues loading game or is it just me? This is irritating and sucks for us that are active and trying to grind for rewards after a long maintenance already.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    If the games is down because of you. Why do you keep blaming my connection? Why are u lying to me Kabam!!
  • NassNass Posts: 6
    In the middle of going for RTTL chapter 4 and servers crash? Boosts items used, will we see refunds for this???
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    Extended Server maintenance seems to have worked a treat lol
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    GTFO Kabam, maintenance AGAIN !??? Seriously ?
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Submit a ticket. Kabam's been pretty good about crediting my account with boosts that were active during any game crash.
  • I've once again merged threads together.

A different note: Please keep in mind that Emergency Maintenances are not scheduled. We are sorry that this has happened and understand how inconvenient it is. We are working as quickly as possible to get y'all back in the game. Thanks for the patience while we get it all sorted.
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Completely ridiculous kabam. This is BS after an 8 hour maintenance. This is just sad.
  • This is becoming a regular thing. At least 3 times a week for the last two months yet all we get is your generic were sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Many of us are growing tired of this. This one looks even worse as you just had an extended 8 hour maintenance to resolve these bugs and issues yet as always here we are. I feel as if some viable compensation is deserved for all of these recent blunders.
  • Just lost a valued alliance member due to the constant emergency maintenance. Thanks Kabam. Honestly don't know how much longer I'll put up with it myself.

This is an absolutely horrific way to monetize the game. Chasing all the players away cause we're sick of not being able to play.
  • FeverdragonFeverdragon Posts: 23
    You guys should compensate us! Some of us were working on time sensitive stuff when this happened. We thought it be ok after last nights 6-8 hr scheduled maintenance but I guess it wasn’t.

Please compensate us for this.
    Please.