**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This rng kills me

Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,829 ★★★★★
Hi guys

some of you may know that I am hunting 6* Hercules. I am now 28 crystals deep and had no luck.

Decided today „hey just pop some of the TB daily’s“. Imagine what happened….

It’s a bittersweet Symphony

(Still hunting the 6*, I may have one last chance before going back to basics until I have him)

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I am hunting him too as a 6* ..opened 22 featured 5* and 12 featured 6* . Guess what ? His cavs. dropped yesterday and 💥 BOOM 💥 . 1st crystal . I went for another but got another Hercules as a 3* 😂

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,829 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

I am hunting him too as a 6* ..opened 22 featured 5* and 12 featured 6* . Guess what ? His cavs. dropped yesterday and 💥 BOOM 💥 . 1st crystal . I went for another but got another Hercules as a 3* 😂

Congrats !! 😊
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    I tried for the 5* featured to no avail. Then I pulled him from a cav.
    Good luck getting that 6*!
    @GarrettN unfortunately not .. I have a 6* cosmic awakening gem which makes this all even more ridiculous :smile:
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

Idk if this makes you feel better, but pulling him and not having the ability to awaken him doesn’t feel much better. I have firsthand experience there.

As someone 27 crystals deep and no Herc, no that doesn’t make me feel better at all haha

Herc is such a beast even unawakened, I’d R3 in a heart beat. Stun immune, AI manipulation, miss/autoblock counter, massive crit rate/damage and a situational sp3 tank ability. Not to mention his insane damage.
    Good to know that I am not alone 😅