**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Predictions for Summoner's Choice (based on brackets)

Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
Now that Kabam has released the brackets, let's predict how it will go. For those that haven's seen the brackets... https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/summoners-choice/

Bracket 1 - This is easily the trickiest one to predict, and quite frankly, I wish it had some of the more popular options in it, but oh well.
I am going to go with Agahta here because of Wanda Vision. I really wish Kushala will come through, but I think the MCU popularity will push Agatha to victory. I'll say Agatha - 47%, Kushala - 29%, Armor - 12%, Dani - 12%

Bracket 2 - Beta Ray Bill wins hands down. I do think this is the toughest bracket as all of the characters in here are somewhat popular. I'll say BRB - 51%, Baron - 21%, Crystal - 15%, Bullseye - 13%

Bracket 3 - I think is the "best" bracket as far as overall popularity goes. Quicksilver will win, but I do think it's closer than many think. I also think the twitter WC vote winner comes from this bracket. Let's go with Quicksilver - 37%, Hobgoblin - 26%, Spider Woman - 24%, Prowler - 13%.

Twitter WC vote - Hobgoblin with 19% of the total vote, just beating out Spider Woman who had 17%.

I'm assuming that it will be the traditional 1v4, 2v3 format, and that the "special objective voting will be for the finals only, so:

Beta Ray BIll v. Hobgoblin
Beta Ray Bill wins by a landslide (unfortunately) vote of 67%-33%

Quicksilver v. Agatha
Quicksilver had more breathing room this time as he wins 61%-39%

Finals of BRB v. Quicksilver comes down to who actually cares and wants to spend the time doing solo objectives, so I am jsut going to go with Quicksilver.

I really wish we would see someone like Hobgoblin or Kushala win, but oh well. The animation potential of Quicksilver is going to be awesome to watch unfold!

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    I wont count out Prowler. I think he gets some solid support from Into the Spider-verse fans.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    I agree with everything but I think Bullseye is more popular and will get more votes than Crystal.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Yes, quicksilver animations would be amazing! An the fact he would be a summoners choice is even better because look how amazing of a job they did with Hercules!