**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Solo Events - X-Men Use and Destroy All Mutants - Easy or Bugged?

King_SternyKing_Sterny Posts: 58
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
X-Men Use and Destroy All Mutant went live. I played some arena with mutants. Then I started claiming milestones for these solo events. After I claimed them, I realized I had already claimed ALL of them for the entire event. I also have a warning to the effect of: "must contribute points to have access to rank and milestone rewards." What is going on?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    i had not completed all of them but claimed a few and had the same "must contribute..." message. I then did more battles and noticed I wasn't getting any more points because it looks like Kabam took the solo event down? Had I known I wouldn't have wasted the energy in the easy quests with X-Men characters I would have instead worked on using the energy on harder quests with my normal champs...not impressed.
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 185
    Mine disappeared
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    SteveM said:

Mine disappeared

Same here
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,295 ★★★★★
    I had them but they disappeared
  • SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80
    Mine disappeared too.
  • King_SternyKing_Sterny Posts: 58
    Mine have now disappeared. I still have 7 compasses, the two new titles, and a bunch of gold. The Anthropomorphic Crystal Shards do not seem to exist.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    I didn't even get to see mine lol
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Really this is the perfect Tie-In for the Multiverse of Madness.... It was there in one Universe... but gone in the current universe....
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    If only there was a standard development practice meant to curb this kind of thing from happening......
  • SpideyDNASpideyDNA Posts: 31
    The solo events were there, disappeared and now reappeared, but have no progress for x-men use or destroy.
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    So I apparently got the 750 greater golden crystals from the first version of this event. Didn't notice until I opened the first 10 and it said I have 740 crystals remaining to open. Didn't open any more after that, and the 740 remaining crystals are still sitting unopened in my inventory. Hopefully this isn't ban-worthy.
  • spideypoolspideypool Posts: 36
    edited January 2022
    Since the new update, i see x-men and mutant and it also shows i have 3500 of the shards, yet i do not have the crystals, and in rank rewards the shards box is black, nothing shows. Aside the glitches, this new event stinks. can’t see the shards, can’t see the crystal, ran through uncollected for nothing.
  • King_SternyKing_Sterny Posts: 58
    Is there an official statement from any Kabam representative about how they'll be handling this?