**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you experience game crashes? or very sluggish and glitchy performances?

Do you experience game crashes? or very sluggish and glitchy performances? 99 votes

Frequently (multiple times within an hour)
60%
World EaterCarnage313Robbo101Piviotbuffajrjdrum663HeraldofNoneHeadrollerFredhorst23JockJonnyJmd82Xcrøss_TRchicconeRaikisKibble001Scopeotoe987TheLegend27Little_Crocodili29BowTieJohnEternity0 60 votes
Moderately (several times a day)
27%
VoluntarisGrandOldKaimostlyharmlessnpayebuduTheVyrusMastiffmanStueyoneWarmachibeNapaHerobrandinhoNichj99L3X85awesomesauceBe_SomebodyJessieSXguard77ChiliDogAmnetiesSearmenisYodabolt21 27 votes
Seldomly (once a day)
4%
JollyHawkKillswitch01Draconic_12Riptide368 4 votes
Never.
8%
Raichu626QacobTrashPanda12Noise72YeBoiiCoppinSuelgamingJustAGuy 8 votes

Comments

• GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I experience random brief pauses (still), but fortunately not outright crashes.
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Happening from last 8-9 months and yet kabam haven't found a permanent fix to such issues
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    after about an hour of playing the game often crashes on me unexpectedly. before i attempt any hard content, aq, or aw i always force close the app and restart my device before tackling the content.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    It certainly was terrible yesterday, worse than the previous month.

Using
    iPad 6th generation and iPhone 12
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I know they changed things around this last update so we experience shorter loading times and fewer loading screens, but I'm experiencing fewer loading screens with significantly longer loading times....I'm sitting around waiting a lot more now than I was prior to the update.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Some fights, like Domino fights pauses in the game happen more frequently then say a fight with Corvis.

IT seems to be tied to how many "Random" things can happen.
  • JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    Game froze again few mins ago but ended up getting a cool screenshot outa the deal haha
  • JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★

• Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 267 ★★★
    Getting the red Loading signal constantly since updating to the new version
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I've had it happen(crashing) around 20 times doing the side quest for this month. Not to mention multiple times of connection issue. Sad, but it has been this way each month lately.
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Never.
    My game will only crash from extended periods of Arena grinding. Even then its rare.