**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Strikers - New Feature Feedback Thread

Comments

• HaernisHaernis Posts: 2

If striker has no contact with enemy, striker effect not work
  • ARW2000ARW2000 Posts: 53
    Ooh, the strike can be activated while you're being hit acting as a safety net
  • nahhornenahhorne Posts: 76 ★★
    edited January 2022
    So i’ve ran through the strikers quest. I do find it interesting that if feels like a brand new game with just one mechanic switch!! The problem is it’s a game I do not want to play.

The mechanic is clunky, in a bad place on the screen, and worst of all just feels weird? I don’t like that colossus is tag teaming in for any champ. Why would he come help out ogbp, or jane foster?

I can already tell that far more powerful ones will be introduced and if they are to be monetized I fear what that means for the game.

Overall i’d give it a 3/10, the only recent addition to the game that missed the mark more would be paradox (-100000/10).
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I'm auto-playing the lowest difficulty of the side quest and I just saw my champions using the new feature by themself, it was pretty fun to watch ^_^
    Just a question, how is the damage done by the striker determined?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I quite like them;
    I really hope they arent monetized.
    And i really hope some synergies have strikers in the future.
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    I would put the button on the right side over there specials so you don’t hit your special button on accident. I also think it would let you hit it a little quicker
  • I like them, think it’s a really cool fun new feature, it would be cool to see it in the story mode maybe if we could call on carina for help!

Only issue would be the placement, I be accident pressed it a few times where I only meant to block.

Other than that though it’s great I can’t wait to get all the compasses to complete them all!!
  • 11993451199345 Posts: 341 ★★★
    1000% the single best new feature introduced!!
  • GuktugGuktug Posts: 67
    I love it. One of the best new features in a while. Can't really say it's an innovation per se. But it's a great addition to the game.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Why the button isn't on the right side like all other gamse do? For a reason obviously, it's way easier to use it with your right "hitting" thump, and there s no accidental interaction with the specials button.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Definitely enjoying this new feature. I'm just hoping Kabam can fix the crashing issue and other related ones so I can explore this new feature more.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Also, I would really love to see a different animation for the striker hit, not the old same sp2 movement!
  • AecoAeco Posts: 2
    Really love this feature, its fun to have new gameplay mechanics to experiment with and master. It makes gameplay feel more fresh too.
  • KarmaConnectKarmaConnect Posts: 48
    I love the feature. This will bring life back to the game.

Other than that, i wish the button to be on the right side of the screen or on the top screen, but not right next to the special button.
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Evolves2 said:

Not seem this mentioned anywhere but when I used striker with corvus glaive, all his hits were critical. But not so with other champs

If you finish a fight with a Striker, you do not gain the persistent charge as well.
    It’s the same with Prof X as well, I’ve finished some fights with the striker and I didn’t get the persistent charge afterwards.

Overall though, I am liking the striker mechanic, especially how it’s implemented in the current quest. The striker isn’t actually required for any fights, which is nice that you don’t have to worry about having to launch it every time it recharges. Hopefully this stays the same throughout the month as well as any future appearances of the mechanic. I personally wouldn’t want to see fights revolve around constantly having to wait until the striker recharges to launch it in order to actually get through the fight.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Being able to call strikers when you’re getting hit is insane
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70
    Incredibly bad

Hate it
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    The button needs to be put at some other place, but unfortunately I can't think of any place that will be good enough & not hamper the experience
  • Super_Gamer_Boy518Super_Gamer_Boy518 Posts: 73
    edited January 2022
    I really like this new feature.
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 262 ★★★
    Agree with others that have said the button placement is terrible. With the way input issues are already causing problems. Putting it where it is will just compound the issues. Please move it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Not that it's a complaint. Just pointing out it's all about timing.