**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why are we not getting solo revives and potions compensation??

Comments

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    The only and right question about this is, why there's no regular comp package this month? Even those 5 revives and potions we used to get with every new content, why has this stopped? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Stop
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★

Stop

wdym
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

Bcoz solo revives & potions will be actually useful fr most accounts whereas the alliance ones are used by a small group of people
    They obviously don't want to give widely usable items fr free even fr their own mistakes & mismanagement, that's why they're just giving insignificant amounts of gold each week
    So insignificant that u can't fully level up even a 2* champ from the amount of gold u get

Are people not able to play the game at all? Pretty sure we've been playing in spite of any issues regardless. It's not a one-stop-shop for everything we need.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    Asking for solo packages is fine but saying no one needs aq or aw packages is silly. And if you don’t require these potions playing these game modes whose to say you are having issues and require potions for regular content and not just asking for free items? You see how that sounds? I have no issue with people wanting solo comp but again it’s a bit much to say no one requires the aq/aw packages because I sure as hell use them.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    JC10100 said:

i have like 6 weeks of compensation in ma stash... loyalty and gold is the only thing i use...

Same situation was mine
    The only reason I claimed them was because I needed t4basics from the crystals
    Not every alliance plays map 7
    Mine plays 5
    And my work is done by my 6* corvus alone
    So I don't really need them except when I am in a hurry to kill the boss and it is linked
    Solo is more useful for me but I won't complain for something free Because I can always sell them from my overflow
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

AMS94 said:

Bcoz solo revives & potions will be actually useful fr most accounts whereas the alliance ones are used by a small group of people
    They obviously don't want to give widely usable items fr free even fr their own mistakes & mismanagement, that's why they're just giving insignificant amounts of gold each week
    So insignificant that u can't fully level up even a 2* champ from the amount of gold u get

Are people not able to play the game at all? Pretty sure we've been playing in spite of any issues regardless. It's not a one-stop-shop for everything we need.
    I think the point being raised is that the Kabam team sees the current gameplay issues affecting Alliance modes almost entirely, and therefore compensates accordingly.
    The team did say “Don’t try tough content.” We still have and are using revives. Either way, the solo compensation to alliance compensation ratio doesn’t make sense.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★

What the hell did this thread dissolve into lol?

Don't engage the half dozen trolls. You want names, I will give them. Best is just to ignore, vs let them lead off topic and get the conversation closed.
    Speak of one of the devils

There's no reason to get personal. To be honest, these packages have been coming out so long, people have forgotten the issues they're compensating for.

You have got to be kidding me about not getting personal? Damn.
    Glass house, throwing stones.

AMS94 said:

Since you apparently are able to play on every device/platform with zero problems, so glad you are speaking for everyone. I'm so happy, you have never had an issue with anything in the game. Why then, post on every single thread inre anyone else's issues?

Love to hear that reply. I expect nothing but crickets or just more guff instead...

Either way. Your day is over.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★
    I love these compensation too. I can take on aq mini bosses with links up. I never buy aw potions, now I don’t have to. Got my loyalty back to 600k after buying a 6* UC. More map crystals to pop.

At this point the war potions and revives are useless since we haven't had a meaningful war for a month

Speak for yourself. I love these comp packages. Finally got me 6* UC. And you can test out stuff in off season more natural with overflow in items so i dont see the issue. As for solo compensation yeah the packages have been small and very few which isnt right
    How are you testing out anything in offseason war? Their might be a level of progression where those might be useful, but, im not there. I wait for the 12 hour mark before claiming. Sell almost all of the them. Mostly boosts, not going to lie, if not for gameplay issues, wouldn't use any.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Nobody requires AQ and AW compensation

Oh yeah? from what source exactly you're getting this? Do you not play high level AQ?

It's free so why complain? If you dont want it then dont claim it. Just let it expire
    My ally plays map 7 as of now . We don't require items .. hardly any ..if you and your ally requires ton of item. Then GIT GUD
    I love the hypocrisy in saying git gud if you use items in aq and then going on to ask for solo revives and potions as if this twisted logic can't apply to solo content either....

But yes, solo content compensation is long overdue. But neither should Kabam stop alliance compensation. It's not one or the other.

I love how you pointed the hypocrisy. Some people just want free stuff.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    I mean Running Map 8 and Masters war, I like these compensations weekly 🤷🤷

Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Nobody requires AQ and AW compensation

Oh yeah? from what source exactly you're getting this? Do you not play high level AQ?

It's free so why complain? If you dont want it then dont claim it. Just let it expire
    My ally plays map 7 as of now . We don't require items .. hardly any ..if you and your ally requires ton of item. Then GIT GUD
    I love the hypocrisy in saying git gud if you use items in aq and then going on to ask for solo revives and potions as if this twisted logic can't apply to solo content either....

But yes, solo content compensation is long overdue. But neither should Kabam stop alliance compensation. It's not one or the other.

I love how you pointed the hypocrisy. Some people just want free stuff.
    Most folks here would rather have a glitch free game. My opinion.
    ChriissR said:

I mean Running Map 8 and Masters war, I like these compensations weekly 🤷🤷

Why are the compensations coming weekly? Perhaps others might be experiencing issues on their device(s)? Happy you aren't, dismissing everyone else because you aren't? Self centered ahat
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Imo Kabam should let us select what compensation pack we need whether it's solo stuff or AQ/AW stuff, that way atleast some percent of the community will be satisfied.
  • Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181
    I dont know why we have to play the AQ an the Solo Stuff aganist each other. Ist the Game only broken in AQ/AW? Fore sure not. So why should we dont get some of the Stuff back we are forced to use because the Gamebugs also in Solo - Competition are even existing? I play this Game mostly in the Solo Competition and I play since 4 Years and I pay for the Game, so why is my Way of playing worthless and only the AQ/AW - Player has a right of Compensation? The Game is broken for Month, so would it be so hard to give from time to time some noteworthy Solo-Compensation?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Lpoo said:

AMS94 said:

I think the point being raised is that the Kabam team sees the current gameplay issues affecting Alliance modes almost entirely, and therefore compensates accordingly.
    The team did say “Don’t try tough content.” We still have and are using revives. Either way, the solo compensation to alliance compensation ratio doesn’t make sense.
    The OP was complaining there wasn't enough Gold to Rank a 2*. Compensation is meant to ease the effects of the issues present. Waiting for Gold to Rank Champs from it isn't really in line with the purpose of it.