**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I had to get shafted after this kind of luck!

2»

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★

Ace2319 said:

I have been on your side many times, but why are you opening new threads again even when people wanted you to stop... Pls understand that it is hard for us to direct through discussions with too many threads... At least, even if you can't contain your number of posts, contain your number of threads, it will really be helpful. If you are posting something which is similar to other threads you have made, try to make one thread. And hey, maybe you'll get less hate, who knows....

i agree with new guy
    What about my crystal opening mega thread
    If you have a crystal mega thread why didn’t you put this in that thread instead of making a new one? Just asking out of curiosity
    I think u might not know some people just continuosly said me to make one single thread and afterwards they gave it so much hate it had to be deleted so yeah now I will post as many discussions as I want. It's all the fault of those who gave it hate
    I'm just curious as to why you want to make threads?
    Because I love irritating u guys
    And why? I mean, you don't know us, not a lot of us care about each other. It's not like you would occupy a portion of our mind. There is no benefit for you by irritating us, if anything, it says a lot about your self esteem.
    U guys have problem with my threads.i won't stop. I think u all shan't view it at all
    Beautiful new crystal vault with original champions not crystals

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Ace2319 said:

I have been on your side many times, but why are you opening new threads again even when people wanted you to stop... Pls understand that it is hard for us to direct through discussions with too many threads... At least, even if you can't contain your number of posts, contain your number of threads, it will really be helpful. If you are posting something which is similar to other threads you have made, try to make one thread. And hey, maybe you'll get less hate, who knows....

i agree with new guy
    What about my crystal opening mega thread
    If you have a crystal mega thread why didn’t you put this in that thread instead of making a new one? Just asking out of curiosity
    I think u might not know some people just continuosly said me to make one single thread and afterwards they gave it so much hate it had to be deleted so yeah now I will post as many discussions as I want. It's all the fault of those who gave it hate
    I'm just curious as to why you want to make threads?
    Because I love irritating u guys
    And why? I mean, you don't know us, not a lot of us care about each other. It's not like you would occupy a portion of our mind. There is no benefit for you by irritating us, if anything, it says a lot about your self esteem.
    U guys have problem with my threads.i won't stop. I think u all shan't view it at all
    Would you like me to correct your grammar.

Also, it seems to me that we bother you a lot more than you bother us.
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★

Now tell me.should i post another discussion or talk here about the new update? No option of no talking

I mean there’s already threads about the new update you could talk in
  • Please keep this thread civil & constructive or it will be closed
    Ace2319 said:

Now tell me.should i post another discussion or talk here about the new update? No option of no talking

I mean there’s already threads about the new update you could talk in
    I can't see anything else than overhyped champs, annoying defenders,and alliance recruitment threads

Please keep this thread civil & constructive or it will be closed

I don't know whether u would report his bug or not but just see it

• IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    It's intentional, Kabam said so...

It's intentional, Kabam said so...

Where
    I saw in another thread for a UI complaint
    They did that for the loading screens thing

Ok well this seems something funny coz I have never seen champs with all their tags abilities and synergies on the crystal vault without being opened from a crystal

Ok well this seems something funny coz I have never seen champs with all their tags abilities and synergies on the crystal vault without being opened from a crystal
    Skiddy212 said:

This is the point that you can't seem to understand. Why in the world would you create another thread when there were more than enough posted about them yesterday? COMMENT ON THOSE! THATS WHERE THE DISSCUSSION IS!

No one interacts civilly with you because you feel the need to constantly post pictures (the same one multiple times i might add) and constantly create threads of the same conversation. its clutter and spam and it is why you get hate from myself, others, and constant disagree spamming. Also, 99% of what you say is not english and just gibberish that never contributes to anything.

I hope Kabam closes this thread too, and it is going to continue to happen the more you bother the community.
    I think u don't know what English is. Though I am from India ,my English is pretty much fluent and understandable I guess, that's why I always get 80 to 90 percent score in English

Skiddy212 said:

This is the point that you can't seem to understand. Why in the world would you create another thread when there were more than enough posted about them yesterday? COMMENT ON THOSE! THATS WHERE THE DISSCUSSION IS!

No one interacts civilly with you because you feel the need to constantly post pictures (the same one multiple times i might add) and constantly create threads of the same conversation. its clutter and spam and it is why you get hate from myself, others, and constant disagree spamming. Also, 99% of what you say is not english and just gibberish that never contributes to anything.

I hope Kabam closes this thread too, and it is going to continue to happen the more you bother the community.
    I think u don't know what English is. Though I am from India ,my English is pretty much fluent and understandable I guess, that's why I always get 80 to 90 percent score in English
    Not too fluent... Even I am from India.... but Last time I got 100 in English so yeah (Kinda been the thing for all my years in school)... And the point is that you can post as much as you want. That's your right... but we'd appreciate it if you either controlled the amounts of threads you made or posted in someone else's thread where they discuss the same or post the same. We don't want to make you feel as if you have no rights, just that it's hard for us. And I know that you had a golden crystal opening thread and it was wrong that people were still saying the same thing even though you already did do what they asked you to do. And about that loading, I do agree that it is kinda funny lol, but it's not too bad. Overall, the thing needs improvements but it is not very bad ig.
    Also, you finally crossed 3 stars after a long time so, congo ig
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    People, I think that you forget you have the option to not click on threads that you don’t want to, it seems that you don’t like Mr. Madrid’s so I’d suggest you not open the ones with a guardian as the OP’s profile pic. Can’t think of anyone else who uses it.
This discussion has been closed.