**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PSA: Gifting Rank Rewards Will Be Distributed On January 6th At 20:00 UTC [Mod replied for Clarity]

Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
edited January 2022 in General Discussion
That is all.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★

Great Title, and needs to be kept towards top of list to cut down on a lot of other separate new threads from having to be asked.

(PS: for those that don’t know about timezones, UTC is basically London time, 5 hours ahead of US-EST which would thus be at 3pm there, if the 20:00 UTC is accurate).

So without it seeming like bumping, let’s share some CAT PICTURES 😀 (like during maintenances).

It's funny that you say that @SummonerNR, I was actually thinking about how much fun we would have during maintenance with the cat pics when I posted this lol...I'll start

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

She heard these cats and had to come investigate

Ayyy yes, show some dog love!

This thread is smart. Shouldve been posted sooner to avoid the other spam threads, but still a nice idea!
  • Ben1767Ben1767 Posts: 24
    So 3pm London time means rewards will drop 10am EST?
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★

• Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★

I feel I may have misunderstood the Cat pic memo…

Me too.

• JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    So basically almost on the 7th January for most people . Should have expected it I guess
  • JessieS said:

So basically almost on the 7th January for most people . Should have expected it I guess

Not me, this is 11 am my time
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Ahem...magazine on the top right...