**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

PSA: Gifting Rank Rewards Will Be Distributed On January 6th At 20:00 UTC [Mod replied for Clarity]

Comments

• Sergej92Sergej92 Posts: 9
    1+1= kabam Mike like one week later 3?
  • Nightkiller7314Nightkiller7314 Posts: 117
    it's postponed tho
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    People get so upset about anything. It isn't that big a thing to wait a couple additional hours even if they did say 12 PST. Rather have them send out awards to cheaters?
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    edited January 2022
    Idyslim said:

I don't know why in first glance it looked like a rabbit.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    GarrettN said:

Hey everybody,

While we aim to get the rewards out around 12pm PST (20:00 UTC), it may take longer than that, so I wouldn't say that it will definitely be at this time. Don't be alarmed if it takes a few hours longer.

Aaaand here we go
    yea, i hate when they do this. here we go is right
  • LJFLJF Posts: 168 ★★★
    edited January 2022

This is a massive event in which basically everybody in the Battlerealm participated, so this takes time, sometimes up to a day.

Wow, I didn't know "basically everybody" was level 40, through Act 4, and playing before November 20. Glad to hear so many people are advancing. /s
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

_Sham_ said:

It's like you all don't remember years past. These types of rewards always roll out slowly.

Yeah we know their potato servers aren't powerful enough.

I mean, you can make fun of the servers all you want, they're not ours :tongue:

This is no different than any other year. Once the event is over and ready to award, and we've done the work to clean out players that may have cheated or used 3rd party sellers, the event starts to verify and award. This is a massive event in which basically everybody in the Battlerealm participated, so this takes time, sometimes up to a day.

We're hoping that it will not take very long, but this has been the case with every event in-game.
    Then announce it like that from the beginning in the in game mail
    YES! Better communication! That is what we desire!
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163

_Sham_ said:

It's like you all don't remember years past. These types of rewards always roll out slowly.

This is no different than any other year. Once the event is over and ready to award, and we've done the work to clean out players that may have cheated or used 3rd party sellers, the event starts to verify and award. This is a massive event in which basically everybody in the Battlerealm participated, so this takes time, sometimes up to a day.

We're hoping that it will not take very long, but this has been the case with every event in-game.

As long as you take the time to make it fair people like me will wait happily.

A ninja cat to underline the concept.

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Can we expect any sort of announcement or statement regarding this event, and the future of the gifting event?

This event was clearly a fail. This year was the worse of all time. So are there any plans to cancel it next time?
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    The issue isn't that the rewards take time as much as the folks at Kabam give us an arbitrary time days after the event ends and then fail to live up to that expectation. If you set an appointment for a specific time you should be expected to live up to that commitment. This isn't a range mind you, like the message didn't say "between 20:00 and 23:59UTC", it said "at 20:00 UTC".

In the end it's a small thing waiting a bit longer to get regards but when a specific date and time is given as an expectation then it's not unreasonable for people to get mad when they fail to live up to a promise. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

_Sham_ said:

It's been a whole 10 minutes now.... If it takes any longer the cats and dogs are going to start getting along and singing songs around a campfire.... We can't have that as they will then realize they outnumber us and can take over the world. Then where will we be? Servants of the Furry Overlords.... (humm.. wait, aren't most people that have cats already that? )
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    DalBot said:

The issue isn't that the rewards take time as much as the folks at Kabam give us an arbitrary time days after the event ends and then fail to live up to that expectation. If you set an appointment for a specific time you should be expected to live up to that comment. This isn't a range mind you, like the message didn't say "between 20:00 and 23:59UTC", it said "at 20:00 UTC".

In the end it's a small thing waiting a bit longer to get regards but when a specific date and time is given as an expectation then it's not unreasonable for people to get mad when they fail to live up to a promise. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I didn't see anywhere in the in-game announcement that they say "We promise to have rewards out at 20:00 UTC."
    That was their targeted time and they will miss it by a few hours.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    I think the aggrevation comes with AQ starting now and people are waiting on awards prior to moving alliances
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Rewards should be in, are they rolling them out this time around?
  • Can we expect any sort of announcement or statement regarding this event, and the future of the gifting event?

This event was clearly a fail. This year was the worse of all time. So are there any plans to cancel it next time?

Man, I'm not the biggest gifting event fan but you're on a new level my tentacle friend