**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you happy with your gifting rank rewards?

Comments

• firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★

Happy with alliance rewards. Would be happy with Solo if they ever send them to me. lol

Same.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    108k got top 5% for solo.
  • FTL_CosmicFTL_Cosmic Posts: 35
    I still haven't got mine either, makes you wonder what's the point of sending out a predicted time like 20:00 UTC and then saying yeah it'll probably take multiple more hours. That's not rly an ETA at that point
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★

I still haven't got mine either, makes you wonder what's the point of sending out a predicted time like 20:00 UTC and then saying yeah it'll probably take multiple more hours. That's not rly an ETA at that point

The individual random holdup is weird. I wonder what order they're going in.
  • HustlaBoi9HustlaBoi9 Posts: 71
    This hurts. 17th and no r4 material =(

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    I was able to dupe my 5 star caiw
  • Sean_GrizzySean_Grizzy Posts: 119
    Nobody in my Alliance has gotten the Alliance rewards or the individual rewards. I'm hoping this is happening to more than just us.
  • 747mick747mick Posts: 57
    Um. Not really.
    When are we supposed to get Solo Gifting rank rewards?
    Me personally spent about 2k
    Alliance hit 26% - 50% bracket
  • Got the alliance rewards, no solo yet.

I got 148k pts, so figured I would be in there somewhere….
  • 747mick747mick Posts: 57
    Sorry. Almost 200k. Long day at work.
  • DixzleDixzle Posts: 21
    I put up 65k still no rewards while I watch everyone else get theirs
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    Still waiting on solo event rewards for mini account so far only added sigs to my VP(not mad lol)…main accounts is saving up for next featured so I’m happy with the shards there lol
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Very happy with mine. Been waiting two weeks to rank 3 big daddy apoc. Very excited, my 3rd rank 3. Hope everyone else enjoys their rewards😬
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 440 ★★★
    Very happy, since i got what i predicted.
    1-5% both solo and ally, 108k and 2 million pts.
  • SonofdathomirSonofdathomir Posts: 107
    I ended up in the 6-10 and now I've got a r3 apocalypse and now have a fully formed t5 tech catalyst. I'm stoked with my rewards.
  • Vis_101Vis_101 Posts: 28
    Finished in the top 5%.

From my 5* Nexus I had the options of Winter Soldier, Red Cyclops or Star Lord, none of which help my roster.

For my 6* I pulled Black Panther Civil War.

Not great.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I got 60 000 points and got the same rewards as OP. I am happy, I got enough T5cc to R3 my first 6*: Magneto.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    Happy with the 1-5% rewards, not happy with what they got me:

Waste of 20k 6* shards if I’ve ever seen it…. RIP
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Alliance hit 1%-5%. Solo hit 11%-25%.

Duped my 5* Dormammu for third time.
    Pulled 5* Blade for first time.

Oh, and pulled these dapper gentlemen with the 6* shards:

• Got alliance rewards but still waiting fo solo on my alt
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Got alliance rewards but still waiting fo solo on my alt

Other way round for us.. everyone in the ally got solo but no no one's had the ally rewards 🤷‍♂️
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Not unhappy. Apparently just missed 1-5% solo by a GGC and a half, so that’s unfortunate. But overall not terrible.

Dr. Zola
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    Same here…
    DrZola said:

Not unhappy. Apparently just missed 1-5% solo by a GGC and a half, so that’s unfortunate. But overall not terrible.

Dr. Zola

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

I really wish they would have said in the In Game message "Starting at and may take up to 24 hours for all rewards to go out."

Me on the other hand I'm fairly happy with the rewards as they are the icing on top of what I had intended to burn through anyway.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I’m sure I’ll be happy when they arrive. Until then I’ll be completing Cav EQ and SQ.