**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you happy with your gifting rank rewards?

124»

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,170 ★★★★★
    I’m meant for the point and it u rewind 2 years ago where’s u getting better procen rewards but that’s mostly because there buffet the point from GGC
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    For 6,000 points I was happy with what rewards I got. I got the 75%-100% for solo gifting event awards.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    I'm very happy with all the T5BC, T2A, 5 and 6 star shards..... no complaints and the 20% T5CC Selector was amazing. Getting very close now to my first 6* R3. Think I will go with HT on my main account and Apocalypse on my FTP account.... fun!
  • BimboDanBimboDan Posts: 14
    Graves_3 said:

BimboDan said:

freeloader.. ehm..fre2play brian grant is certainly happy

Why is that?
    4loki scored 6th overall
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★
    BimboDan said:

Graves_3 said:

BimboDan said:

freeloader.. ehm..fre2play brian grant is certainly happy

Why is that?
    4loki scored 6th overall
    I thought he left the alliance before rewards came out? Didn’t he?
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    My solo score was about 10k units and placed in top 1-5%. Our alliance placed between 11-20 which kind of sucks. Really wish more ranks were out for maybe a top 50 or top 100 for alliances.
  • I thought ally rewards were very good but I think the solo rewards are a bit disappointing unless you’re spending 10k
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
    My first time participating in gifting. Hit 11-25%, which was better than I was expecting, so overall happy with what that provided as well as what I got from the GGCs. Highlight was definitely the Mystic 6* AG.

Anyone know what the solo cutoff was to achieve 6-10%?