**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What ever happened to the Invisible Woman Rebalance?

KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
edited January 2022 in General Discussion
She's the 2nd WORST #FantasticFour 'cause super skrull takes the crown. She'd be SO GOOD in offense if she didn't lose all damage after being hit in the block once. She should be basically Starky. She deserves better.

Comments

• THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    I know that feeling that is why I took her to rank 2 as a 6 star!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Didn't they say they were happy with where she was in her "update" spotlight?
    Shame, so close to being a great champ.

I'd r3 a 6* if I got her
  • KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
    edited January 2022

Looks like someone just pulled her as a 6* 😉

/s

I.Can't.Stop.Pulling.Her.
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    She could need a turn-up. R3 my 6* for defense a year ago and like to use her on offense if I need someone that doesn't generate buffs. Then take off dex. But better options now with for example SP99. Would love three things in proritized list:

- Increase the critical dmg value of the fragility with a factor of 10 and max stack of 10
    - Make her buff immune like SP99
    - More ways to keep her fragility when she looses her invisiblity (full F4 synergy and dragon man synergy are the only ways currently)

• Invisible woman is def not that bad. 8 enjoy my 6*, just can't play her when kabam has passive ai turned on
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I honestly think the only change she needs is that she cannot lose invisibility if the opponent hits into her during her special attack animation.

It's ridiculous that I can't special intercept with her without losing my invisibility. Otherwise, I actually really enjoy her playstyle and it's not too tedious to keep up her invisibility and vulnerabilities. She has monstrous damage output if you play her well.
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Use her with psycho man to stack fragility much faster….plus he’s really awesome in his own right.

Said no one ever.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    She's a high skill champ, which explains why many players don't like her.
  • She's a high skill champ, which explains why many players don't like her.

She is a high skill champ but she’s probably the highest skill cap for some of the least benefit with the hardest reset parameters
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    KaLikOT said:

Etm34 said:

Not entirely related to the discussion at hand, but fun fact if you take her against King Groot you lose your invisibility almost immediately since he purifies the fragility.

Just felt you all should know.

Also, Mr. Noodle still takes the cake for worst.

Are you serious? Mr. Fantastic is great now after the buff.
    I will never like him and his noodle hands. Hate every single thing about him.

Don’t want to play as a whacky waving arm flailing inflatable tube man.
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Etm34 said:

KaLikOT said:

Etm34 said:

Not entirely related to the discussion at hand, but fun fact if you take her against King Groot you lose your invisibility almost immediately since he purifies the fragility.

Just felt you all should know.

Also, Mr. Noodle still takes the cake for worst.

Are you serious? Mr. Fantastic is great now after the buff.
    I will never like him and his noodle hands. Hate every single thing about him.

Don’t want to play as a whacky waving arm flailing inflatable tube man.
    Try Kamala, I think you’ll like her.