**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When can we expect the release of next Dev diary notes?

DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
The title

Comments

• ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    I'd also like to see what is happening with the Summoners Sigil store. Scarlet Witch (Sigil) has been there for a while now and I'm wondering if there will be another character or new trinkets added.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    It's been like 3/4th of a year since the last Dev Diary. We really need a new one.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Agreed. I'm about to take a break because of the lack of information. AQ and AW doesn't do it for me. There needs to be something interesting coming.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    Raganator said:

Agreed. I'm about to take a break because of the lack of information. AQ and AW doesn't do it for me. There needs to be something interesting coming.

I hear you. I'm waiting on something interesting coming in the Hell's Kitchen event in February, and/or the Dev Roadmap, otherwise I'm going to scale things back for a while. My recent run of 6* Featured drops were pretty disheartening.

It would be good if the Roadmap drops soon. Strikers seems like a low impact but fun addition, and it would help the general atmosphere around the game to lift things a bit more with some info. IMHO, of course 😁
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    According to Kabam Miike we're going to get one...last month

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1969387#Comment_1969387
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I would say its less about "enjoying" them and simply having something (ANYTHING) to look forward to.
  • OGAvenger said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1969387#Comment_1969387

That wasn't a Dev Diary, but just more info on release timing. However, I definitely let that one slip. We don't currently have a new Dev Diary planned, but that's because I want to get 2 things out the door first:
    - The Control Input Refactor: This requires Communication of its own, and I want to put more effort into communicating progress here. It's a lot of very technical stuff, but some find that interesting and informative
    - Solo Competitive Mode: The last we saw of it was at Summoner Showdown, but its release is coming up pretty soon.

Once these two things are out to everybody, I want spend some time digging into what is next.

I am happy to see that there is an appetite for more Dev Diaries. These might not be new to us anymore, but they weren't something we did very often in the past, and I'll make sure the team knows that these are something everybody enjoys.
    Lmao now there’s no roadmap coming soon. It’s amazing how unbelievably lost your team is
    If we had initially said that there was, I apologize. Please let me know and I will make sure we correct that information or provide more insight.
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★

That wasn't a Dev Diary, but just more info on release timing. However, I definitely let that one slip. We don't currently have a new Dev Diary planned, but that's because I want to get 2 things out the door first:
    - The Control Input Refactor: This requires Communication of its own, and I want to put more effort into communicating progress here. It's a lot of very technical stuff, but some find that interesting and informative
    - Solo Competitive Mode: The last we saw of it was at Summoner Showdown, but its release is coming up pretty soon.

Once these two things are out to everybody, I want spend some time digging into what is next.

I am happy to see that there is an appetite for more Dev Diaries. These might not be new to us anymore, but they weren't something we did very often in the past, and I'll make sure the team knows that these are something everybody enjoys.
    How are we defining "pretty soon". After watching Blizzard over the last two decades the Soon(TM) time frame is rather nebulous.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

Lmao now there’s no roadmap coming soon. It’s amazing how unbelievably lost your team is
    If we had initially said that there was, I apologize. Please let me know and I will make sure we correct that information or provide more insight.
    It’s not my job to let you know anything. Last I checked it was your job (or your teams job) to communicate with us which has been pretty half a$$ed for quite some time
This discussion has been closed.