**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

OG Captain America Visual Update

GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
I was looking at Cap’s new visuals. You need a degree in Nanotechnology to detect the difference. Talk about a waste of time and energy (not to mention payroll). Maybe the person or people assigned to that could have been updating his attack values or doing anything to improve the game. Maybe next month you can improve the visuals of another never used champ. I’d suggest Antman. Maybe make is l1 consistently chain after a combo. Hasn’t worked properly in years.

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Malreck04 said:

There was LITERALLY no downside to this improvement and you’re complaining

there actually was. Nobody uses him and there were man hours spent on something totally useless.
    Maybe they were testing out new tech, maybe the new member of staff was practicing on a (relatively) inconsequential champ, maybe it’s a part of updating dated parts of the contest. I doubt kabam did it for no reason at all
    I hope they're testing tech to finally bring decent graphics to android.
    The smooth movement trails and effects are only available for him on Android.
    The rest of effects on other champs aren't available and it pisses me off.
    Android does not deserve potato graphics.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Guytennis said:

I was looking at Cap’s new visuals. You need a degree in Nanotechnology to detect the difference. Talk about a waste of time and energy (not to mention payroll). Maybe the person or people assigned to that could have been updating his attack values or doing anything to improve the game. Maybe next month you can improve the visuals of another never used champ. I’d suggest Antman. Maybe make is l1 consistently chain after a combo. Hasn’t worked properly in years.

How do you miss fireworks at the end? It was right there.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    someone definetely swapped out his toilet paper for poison ivy
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★

I'd be willing to bet my life that adding a firework didn't delay the fix of the Parry bug.

Did it speed it up? If it’s not helping it’s hurting.
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★

someone definetely swapped out his toilet paper for poison ivy

Poison sumac. Don’t get it twisted.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

I'd be willing to bet my life that adding a firework didn't delay the fix of the Parry bug.

Don’t gamble with your life, we need you making Snowball Synergy videos
  • I'd be willing to bet my life that adding a firework didn't delay the fix of the Parry bug.

Don’t gamble with your life, we need you making Snowball Synergy videos
    Very fair point.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Malreck04 said:

There was LITERALLY no downside to this improvement and you’re complaining

Yes no downside, but does it help?
    His kit is so pathetic that he's not used at all. Simply waste of energy
  • EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    OG CA, he definitely looks good, although his movements are still rough (and the same as Hawkeye and Cyclops). If it is part of a process of graphic improvements, welcome and it would be good if they also gave a facelift to Phoenix's special attacks, since they look very low quality compared to those of fighters of the last three years. And she deserves it, along with other kinds of improvements, of course.