**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

More nerfs than anyone thought

MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
Look at your archangels, gwenpools, and stark spideys. They have all had caps and reductions in their abilities as well. Loki was not the only one hit today.

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Please elaborate
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Read aa’s Poison and neurotoxins, gwen’s probability stats on bleed, and stark’s poise. All hit as well as Loki today.
  • Look at your archangels, gwenpools, and stark spideys. They have all had caps and reductions in their abilities as well. Loki was not the only one hit today.

I don't see anything obvious, can you be more specific?
  • Read aa’s Poison and neurotoxins, gwen’s probability stats on bleed, and stark’s poise. All hit as well as Loki today.

The one I have in my head most clearly is Gwenpool because she was recently adjusted and discussed. I'm looking right at it and as far as I can tell the bleed chances are the same as they were last week. 30% chance to bleed for normal attacks, 5% chance to bleed for the heavy (the exploit adjusted chance). Everything else seems to be the same as far as I can recall.

Whatever obvious thing you think happened, please state exactly what you think changed. What do you think it was yesterday, and what do you think it is today. Because just saying everything's changed isn't helpful. I don't see anything obvious that was changed.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    AA 0% poison chance on block increase 25% per bleed. -40% on L2. Yep same as before.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    lol seems like OP hadnt read the character descriptions up until today
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    seems like OP is trolling.....
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    seems like OP is trolling.....

IDK sometimes players see something happening "all the time" but then when it doesn't they think something was nerfed
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Hmm. If I recall, Stark Spider never had it mentioned in his profile that their is a max of 10 poise. I'm guessing they added it in the description? Not a nerf though

always been capped at 10