**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help for crossbones in act 6.1.5

ZekedamamZekedamam Posts: 215 ★★
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
So I’ve heard that for 6.1.5 cross bones need a poison immune champ and my main roster is a 5/65 cgr, 5/65 unduped nick fury, 5/10( I don’t have iso lol) doctor doom, 1/25 6 star venompool, and a 4/55 quake. The only poison immune champs I have are a 6 star untouched red hulk and darkhawk. Should I bring rhulk and dark hawk in even though I don’t have them levels at all?? I’m very low on gold and iso and I don’t know who to bring
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ZekedamamZekedamam Posts: 215 ★★
    Is it possible to do 6.1.5 without a poison immune champ?
    *Jeopardy music intestines*
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Zekedamam said:

So I’ve heard that for 6.1.5 cross bones need a poison immune champ and my main roster is a 5/65 cgr, 5/65 unduped nick fury, 5/10( I don’t have iso lol) doctor doom, 1/25 6 star venompool, and a 4/55 quake. The only poison immune champs I have are a 6 star untouched red hulk and darkhawk. Should I bring rhulk and dark hawk in even though I don’t have them levels at all?? I’m very low on gold and iso and I don’t know who to bring

I used my 6* unduped R2 Red Hulk. Used a couple of revives, but the poison kept his heat charges up, only special I used his sp2. Long fight, but did the job.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    You can do it without a poison immune but it needs to be someone who can quickly do a ton of damage with a die revive repeat strategy. Awakened Corvus is good for that
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    CGR can work. The unlevelled poison immune will be useless.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    I think I used medusa and some revives

Edit: doesn’t really help but she is poison immune
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Youtube Rogue vs Crossbones. Shes insane for the fight.
    Noise72 said:

Youtube Rogue vs Crossbones. Shes insane for the fight.

I have a r3 5 star rogue I’ll try it

• OrtounOrtoun Posts: 520 ★★★
    Rogue was the way to go for me as well, just keep using sp1 to steal furies and to heal up
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Great job! Sentinel was the worst part for me so I hope you do much better
    One more quest and then I’m CAVALIER
    edited January 2022
    Ace2319 said:

Oh so it gets harder…

Sentinel was easier then CB for my, but I had CGR for him
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Zekedamam said:

Ace2319 said:

Oh so it gets harder…

CGR and doom should work well for sentinel. I suggest taking the unblockable regen path. Doom should destroy it with his stagger and quake will do well too. Plus most of the champions on that path are quite easy so it’s not too difficult.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Zekedamam said:

Ace2319 said:

Oh so it gets harder…

thats not even half of the stuff you get to see in Act 6

Zekedamam said:

Ace2319 said:

Oh so it gets harder…

thats not even half of the stuff you get to see in Act 6
    Yeah, 6.2.2 sinister is a **** if you don't have a specific counter for him, (warlock with vision synergy worked well for me) and 6.2.4 destructive feedback global is just obnoxious. I can't really comment on much past that as I am currently on 6.2.6
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I’m actually finding dormammu my go to for this fight. Only downside is he doesn’t have the damage and requires a lot of patience.

But his SP1 nullifies the healing buff and also places a degen. His power control allows me to keep crossbones from getting to his sp2 which does a lot of damage thru the block.

But whatever works and persons are comfortable with.