**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need an alliance

Hi all
I am a relatively new player with 4.6k prestige. Have completed only Act 4 and on my way to be uncollected with the last 3 quests in Act 5 chapter 2 remaining. Currently i am looking for a silver 2 or higher alliance. If any of you guys recruiting for a similar member do give me a nudge or whatever it is.
P.S. I am well over 18 so an ally with under 18s would not suit me much.

Comments

• Options
    AsbòAsbò Posts: 25
    Hey, can you add me to line app asbo27 is my Id
  • Options
    Achilles100Achilles100 Posts: 39
    Hey guys thanks for your replies. I found myself a clan.
  • Options
    Hi all
    I am looking for an silver 1 or 2 alliance. I am very active but with skills expected of a recent uncollected player may be a little less to be honest. Have 5.8k prestige if that matters at all. I am kinda a AQ map 4 player. I am from India but well over 18 and i come with no baggage or shenanigans if you know what I mean.
    IGN The mermaid
    Have line installed on my phone
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Hi Achilles! You're welcome to take a look at our alliance and see if you're interested. It's Astral Travellers (with 2 Ls). If you are interested send me or one of us a request. I'm the leader if it matters. Good luck finding an alliance! Thanks!
  • Options
    jdrum663 said:

Hi Achilles! You're welcome to take a look at our alliance and see if you're interested. It's Astral Travellers (with 2 Ls). If you are interested send me or one of us a request. I'm the leader if it matters. Good luck finding an alliance! Thanks!

I have found an alliance. Thank you for replying to my post. Will let you know if things don't go well.